Entry #6

I wanted to write this earlier today, but i was busy drawing so i couldnt. Anyway, earlier, when i was watching tiktok, i heard something hit my window. My dad and brother were outside, but my room is on the second floor and they didnt have a ladder + they cant throw that far. It sounded like either a brick or rock, i thought nothing of it but then remembered masky and hoodie. Theyre supposed to hit you with a brick or rock when you summon them. But i didnt summon them, plus, i had no masks in my room. I was kind of creeped out, but didnt tell ny friends. Later, i heard someone sneeze near my room. My family was downstairs, theres no way they could sneeze that loud it would sound like it was near my room. I didnt look, because i was kind of scared. I just stayed where i was. My lights also keep flickering like turning on and off even though, they were never on. What creeped me out the most, was wgen my brother went to his room, and went to the bathroom, locking the door. I was laying on the floor in my room, when i looked around, i looked in my brothers room. I saw a dead body. It was really pink, and looked like it had blood on it. I have really bad eyesight, so i couldnt see it clearly, i only saw it through the side of my eye, when i actually looked, it was gone. After 2 minutes my brother came back. I decided not to Tell him either. Im scared if i tell any of my family members what ive been seeing, they WONT believe me. I feel like were in danger, or, atleast i am. Thats all tho, ill update if anything else happens. Have a great day/night and stay safe. Raft out.

-Raft 10.07.2022