Entry #7

I wanted to write yesterday, but ok. Yesterday, when i was at school, i was in my classroom probably mid math class. I looked out the window near my seat because i felt watched more than usual. Theres a forest outside of the window. When i looked out, i looked around. And i kid you not, i saw slenderman near the trees. I dont have good eyesight but im pretty sure that was him. Then, at lunch time, i was outside sitting on a bench (still in school) watching my friends play a game. I looked behind me for a split second and saw a guy sitting there that wasnt there before. He looked like he had blonde or brown hair with a blue hoodie. I thought it was my classmate and looked back to my friends. I immediatly turned back around to see the guy was gone. Im pretty sure so someone cant run that fast. Anyway, something about today. When i woke up it was 6:53 (almost time for school). I waited for my brother to come out the bathroom. While i was waiting, i touched my nose and saw blood. I was having a nosebleed while i was asleep. The nosebleed went on for about ½ (1 and a half) hours. Nothing else happend, hopefully nothing else even will happen. Welp, thats all. Have a great day/night and stay safe. Raft out.

-Raft 13.07.2022