Entry #8

Somewhere, not so long ago, i dont remember when, but it was around a week ago or less. It was the end of the school day and i had to sweep the classroom with a friend of mine from 5 years ago. We were in the same kindergarden but this isnt about us both right now. When i Was done, i went downstairs to the entrance of my school where my friends (from 5 years ago) friends were waiting for her, and my other friends i met this school year. My friend and her friends were already walking away when i came to my friends. My friend from 5 years ago was gone with her friends, and i was walking with mine to our cars of our parents. While we were walking, my friends were talking and i wasnt paying attention to them. Instead, i wasnt even listening to their conversation. When we were in the middle of the street, some of us about to seperate, i heard that same exact "hey" that i heard the one night i was staying up late. It sounded the same, the same raspy voice in the same ear. I dont think my friends heard it because they didnt say anything about it, neither did i. And earlier today i told my friend about this experience. We have a lot of things in common, like shes 11 and im 10, we have the same interests too, like fnaf, creepypastas, ddlc, you name it. She said i was definetly getting stalked. I dont know if it was a hallucination or not, im not scared about it as much as last time. But, thats all, have a great day/night and stay safe. Raft out.

-Raft 15.07.2022