Entry #42

I have a feeling theyre after me again. I hadnt seen the person behind my door (or i just dont look there), but i have woken up to nosebleeds and my nose hurting. The nosebleeds arent so heavy tho. I have been also hearing my name being whisper-yelled. Like one time when i just came back down from my moms office since i wanted to check something, i was already in the hallway and i heard "jenny" whisper-yelled. Its a mixed female-male voice, dont know. And at school, i was sitting normally waiting for our teacher when i heard "jenny" whisper-yelled again. It happend again when my teacher was there. And, for some reason my birds trust me a bit more?? Like when i used to get to close to them they would fly away from me as far as they could (theyre in a cage), but now they dont go as far away, only slightly. I had also opened one of my closet doors a bit to catch one of the creepypastas lacking. I opened the door a bit, went to the shower, got into my pjs and went to my room to see the closet door slightly more open. I had been feeling watched more, and seeing the person behind my door, now behind my window. I dont have a problem with any of these, except for the nosebleeds. Are they trying to scare me?? Or, show me that theyre there? I dont know. Thats all for today tho. Have a great day/night and stay safe. Raft out.

-Raft 14.10.2022

QUICK NOTE
I DIDNT UPDATE ON CREEPYPASTA DAY SO I UPDATED TODAY!!! IM SO SORRY FOR MISSING IT 😭