Two

His hips perfectly snapped on the beat to the instrumental; the rhythm controlling his body, his girlfriend's blissful cries resonated around the room. They were both in the clouds and none of them wanted to come out. The thrusts were harsh and spiteful. The bed was bound to break any moment.

His hand was wrapped around her throat whilst the other was playing with her breast. Her legs were around his waist, wanting him to be as close as possible to her.

Her pussy was drowning his dick in those juices; making the sounds more sloppier and wet. His hands never once left her neck or breasts, his head was thrown back as he almost shouted out he was about to cum. She enjoyed it that much tears were falling down her cheeks, it was too overpowering, but she knew her orgasm was extremely close. The strokes decreased in speed but he still kept his momentum. Both their bodies were draped in sweat, both needing to catch their breath but too in the high to realise. As the song almost came to an end their peak was rising higher and higher, the woman's fingernails were dug into his biceps and her hips were stuttering. She felt an electric bolt buzz throughout her body and that's when she came, all on him, and he did too, he pulled out and came all over her. She relaxed her nails and panted. The man was breathless and too took his hands off her neck and breasts. Putting the condom in the bin and walked back over to collapse next to her and that's where they laid, falling asleep to each others panting.