Twenty Nine

Their arms wrapped around your waist as they ruthlessly take you, their moans colliding as your bodies clash. His dick slides down your throat fucking it desperately, as you hold your breath; air escapes your lips. They thrust their hips causing you to gag with each pound of his hips; losing you in the heavy motion of the intoxicating touch, one fucking your soaking wet, warm pussy, the other your mouth. "Oh god" the guy from the back of you moans as they thrust as hard and deep as they can causing you to moan loudly and arch your back, making you gag on his rock hard phallus. You feel every pulsating inch, your body convulsing from the explosion of the pleasure within. But you continue to suck on them knowing what they want. Your stimulated body causing him to dig his nails into your hips making you groan in pleasure. When he is fucking your mouth he grabs your hair harshly and pulls you off of himself. Pulling you up for a hot, passionate and steamy kiss. Your whole body twitches and aches with the pleasure and longing of wanting them deeper that wraps you up in another world. You can't form any fallible sentences. Your kiss was late but just as steamy, your body trembles at the touch of his lips. Every tender touch you hear the tanned, toned fuckable man is going to explode, as he can't control the excitement in the background that's building up inside, causing him to lose control. Feeling his excitement, you no longer have control of your body.

Moaning, groaning and dripping wet as your pussy juices make the sounds of skin slapping as his is cock deep inside you. Balls slapping and moans colliding with each other. It sounds hot, and it only makes you more excited. He pulls away from the kiss you pant amongst his most juicy lips and your body falls forward. You are extremely sensitive and it makes you feel like you are in absolute bliss. He keeps hitting that sinful spot that makes you weak to his advances. He grabs your hair and yanks it back with force. The other guy is watching lustrously. You moan so loudly cumming all over his big hard dick. He pulls out as you are panting. The orgasm slowly left your bodies. But the greed was eating you up; you wanted more. But knew your body needed a rest. All of you was panting and desperately gasping for breath. The eldest climbed into his bed properly and laid down. Going on about how amazing and unforgettable the experience was. You just lay there, ass slightly in the air.

The brunette slapped your ass, you moan his name and jolted as he makes you cum vigorously. This made him smirk and get up from his position. He looks at his friend whom was laying down on the bed eyes closed, mind somewhere else; exhausted from the encounter between you all. You looked at him knowing what he wanted. You could tell he wanted more with the greed that swam around his dark brown eyes. You'd be lying if you said you wasn't still full of energy and awaiting your next encounter. As you try to stand up your legs are weak and wobbly; shaking from the experience you just felt. The eldest opens his eyes staring at you; the still panting mess. He licks his slightly swollen lips loving the mess him and the other male left you in.