⚠️Fifteen⚠️

As you run the tip of the blade over my pink buds i squirmed in my place and let out a quiet moan. You watched my reaction and smirked. "Does my subby slut like that huh?" You hit my nipple with the face of the knife, I let out a loud moan in return and arched my back "fuhck ye-ah I do!" This response of mine made you chuckle which made my legs buckle. You gently glided the knife down my body which made me shudder. I chewed on my swollen lip and closed my eyes; loving the satisfying yet pleasurable feeling that took over me.

You stopped and tilted the knife up at an angle, watching it pierce into the unmarked skin. The knife dragged down my thigh peeling layers off, the blood oozed out and marked the silver blade. My body felt like it was being burnt alive, and I loved it. My eyes rolled back, I couldn't think straight. 'm-more' I moaned out wanting to feel more of this erotic feeling. I was close and I wanted to cum. I could feel the blood trickling down my thigh and this made my body twitch.

You chuckled lowly and ran the knife up my inner thighs to my coated lips. I gasped and squirmed, moaning quiet profanities. The knife ran over my clit and god it felt so amazing. You kept caressing it, my body twitched and spasmed. Not being able to handle this pleasure, I gripped onto your arm tightly. Knowing I was close, you sped up. This made me over the edge, the pleasure drove me to insanity. I couldn't handle it anymore. I soon came all over the knife, I was a panting and shaking mess. The orgasm was too intense. After moments of recovering, I came back to reality. "You really think I'll stop there? Mm baby girl I'm only getting started"