Twenty One

As her lips trailed to her neck, gently tasting the skin, she bit her lip as the woman ran her cold fingers down her partners hot back, this making her release a gasp. She tilted her neck to the side slightly as her tongue caressed her now hot skin, her breathing hitched; closing her eyes, she let out delicate moans. The older woman chuckled lowly and whispered 'you enjoying this kitten?' The younger whimpered at the pet name and nodded. This made the older smirk and continue making gentle kisses along her neck, the youngest growing needy, rolled her body against her partners. She elicited a horse moan and bit down on her skin. "fuck~" the brunette murmured between ragged breaths.
The heat was rising between the two; the air was heavy and thick.

The younger woman panted, her breathing getting too tangled up in the bliss of her lips over her. She dug her nails into her skin and arched her back, she felt her pussy throb. This feeling is new to her but she loves it too much and wants more. She yearns for more of her touch. Her body ached for this new pleasure. The woman stopped what she was doing and took off the smaller woman's top and unclasped her bra with two fingers, letting it drop onto the floor. The younger gasped and bit down the side of her lip as the coldness hit her exposed skin. Her nipples hardened from the cold touch of the wind. The oldest took a second to admire her half naked partner, smiling at her hour glass shaped body.

She trailed her lips down to her now exposed chest, making wet kisses everywhere except her small breasts, the younger let out an impatient moan. The woman looked her dead in the eyes as if to tell her to ' shut the fuck up' this instantly got her to stop. She smirked and continued. She dipped her head to her small light pink buds, flicking her tongue against them. They were riotously sensitive, she squirmed in her place and moaned, moving her hands to her raven locks and entwined her fingers through them. She moved to the other one and placed her lips around the small bud and sucked. The brunette tugged on her hair, feeling all over the place, not being able to think or concentrate properly. She hung her mouth open and tilted her head back. Feeling pleasure and the excitement rushing around her veins she couldn't help but let out stuttered moans. How her tongue lapped over them whilst groping her right breast.

She looked up at her partner, and she did the same, panting. She asked if she was okay and she nodded, she smiled and continued feeling her body with her lips and fingers. The smaller woman squirmed and let out quiet moans, wanting so badly to be fucked. The oldest knew this but continued to tease the little subby kitten. The raven haired woman stopped for a moment to undo her trousers, she pulled her red laced underwear down, smirking.