Nineteen

As you wait for dominant to come home you decide to do a little bit of dressing up. You giggle to yourself, you are too busy in your world of dress up and fun you didn't realise they are in the same room as you. "And just what do you think you are doing?" They hum softly. The sudden voice yanks you out of your world; making you freeze. The dominant walks forward; their heavy steps stain the mahogany carpet. Their smile has just turned into a malicious smirk, your heart trips over its own beat; it's thudding out of rhythm. The dominant is right in front of you. They are staring right at you in your small emerald eyes. "Answer me" They spit, their jaw is clenched, a sudden switch went off and it ignited their deadly side. You stammer but nothing has came out. Your mouth trembles and aches to talk but it is shaken with the erotic fear that is travelling up into your mouth. They tell you again. "I said answer me" but firmly, full of annoyance yet lust. You could see it beneath those dark orbs how bad he wanted you. But in this moment, he wanted you to answer him. You mumble. "Speak up" his tone is harsh. Yet husky and rough, this made your thighs twitch. You speak louder and stammered in the process. "S-sorry master"