Thirty Two

I was cuddled up to my lover, Liam, his tanned arms were wrapped around my small figure and his legs were in between mine. I was wearing some black fishnet tights, a black strapped top that was tucked in a small black and yellow checkered skirt, around my neck was a small black choker.

My eyes were glued to the screen, we were watching the movie 'Back to the Future' when I felt his thigh press against my underwear. I gasped and bit my lip at his sudden move. I thought I'd press myself against it, giving him a slight different reaction then I was expecting; he chuckled.

I felt his breath against my ear when his horse voice commanded me to be a pathetic slut and grind on it, the hairs on my neck stood up and I could feel my cheeks burning, I did as i was told, rolling my hips in a circular motion. He then mumbled a low 'speed up' which caught me a little off guard but my body automatically gave in to his words.

He enjoyed watching the small faces I made when his thigh would brush against my clothed core. I felt the wetness puddling in my black underwear and he could tell I was close with the quiet noises I was emitting from my mouth. "Calm down kitten" he muttered, I formed goosebumps at the pet name and swallowed thickly, trying to regather my thoughts that were being taken over by erotic ones.

One part of me wanted to push how far I could go, so I did; instead of following his order, I sped up. Glancing at him to see his reaction, he bit his lip and his breathing started to stammer, his nails gripping on my hips as he tried to control his thoughts. My mouth was open slightly, letting out quiet and inaudible moans.

It seemed like he had enough of battling the provocative thoughts that were tormenting his mind and slid his right hand down to my underwear. The contact of his fingers when it brushed against my clit made my breathing jump. He ordered me to grind against them, so i did. As i started to ride them, his left hand made its way up over to my breast and began to squeeze them. I couldn't think, I couldn't speak, my breathing was tangled up, I couldn't control my body; I was in a world of my own, my eyes were screwed tightly shut, I was letting out loud moans.

He'd rub his fingers in the rhythm of my hips, making it harder for me to keep in pace. "L-Liam" I managed to moan out, clutching on his white shirt, I was so desperately close but he stopped. I let out a quiet whimper. He pulled them out "taste yourself kitten" he purred as he brung his fingers to my lip, I looked up at him then at his fingers that were covered in my juices, and took them in, lapping my tongue around them.

He pulled them out and continued to watch the film, wrapping his hands back around my waist leaving me breathless, allowing me to process what happened. My fingers unclasped his shirt and my eyes opened, beginning to come back to reality, my panties were soaked and I found it uncomfortable to sit properly, especially against his thigh. Although my body felt like it was on fire, I needed more of this pleasure. What he did was torture.

From time, I'd grind on his thigh to tease him. He let out a few low grunts and groans which made my body twitch. The man would also press his thigh against my area out of the blue, which would catch me off guard and make my eyes roll to the back of my head.

I wanted to see how far I could go, so I sped up the pace and pressed myself as harsh as I could, wanting to get so close to having an orgasm. But he grabbed a hold of my hips and did it for me. Sadly, my orgasm was ripped away from me when he let go. He brung his left hand up to my neck, coiling his fingers around and squeezed it lightly. He gently tilted it to the side to make me look into those deeply soiled eyes of his. I tugged on my lip with my teeth, not baring to hold his gaze. My stomach felt like it would twist up if I stared at him any longer. Liam knew this, he knew my eyes wouldn't have stayed in one spot.

He put his hand down my skirt and in my underwear once again and teasingly started to circle his fingertip around my now sensitive clit, making my body jitter and let out quiet moans. His other hand would occasionally fondle my breasts or squeeze my neck. He was looking for an expression and he found it, his eyes were still on me whilst mine were in another dimension. Just then, he slipped his fingers inside of me and thrusted them. My back arched and i let out a string of choked moans. He stopped and left them there, wanting to see what I'd do. Which obvious thing; grind on them. I was needy, my body yearned for something, anything, it was calling out for more then just his fingers and he could quite clearly see that from the lust that swarmed my eyes.

I could feel him becoming hard. He kissed me, but only for a moment; the short vehement kiss was enough to drive me to insanity. The way his lips would lock with mine, fitting perfectly like a puzzle. It was laced with so much poisonous desire. I let out a quiet moan from my cavern before he pulled away slowly, our breaths untangling from one another.

We let one another calm down and when I'd be engrossed in the film he'd surprise me by curling his fingers up inside me or thrust them, my back arched and my ass pressed right against his now hardened clothed cock. To suppress the moan, he let out a low shaky chuckle. My body felt like it was electrocuted, the way he chuckled had my insides burning. He asked me "do you like that kitten?" The question was more of a cocky remark but nothing less I still answered a quiet yes.

At random times he'd do it again, I'd stammer out moans of 'sir.' I clenched around his fingers to feel a little more of that burst of pleasure but he pulled them out, never forgetting to brush his thumb with my clit. When he brung his hand out he told me to suck them again, his left hand never leaving my throat. This time, instead of bringing them to my mouth he forcefully pushed them
In; his power getting to the best of him. I closed my eyes and started to suck on them, bobbing my head; imagining it's his length. He let out a quiet whiny moan becoming impatient. I felt his cock twitch against me and I could do nothing but let out a muffled moan.

His head tilted back and moaned "baby" which made the erotic scene come to life in my mind.
I hollowed my cheeks, getting lost over the feeling. He ground his hips up whilst slowly pulling his fingers out his mouth. My mind was extremely hazy, moans tumbled out my mouth as if it had a mind of Its own. His hands couldn't stay off my body, they were constantly roaming around, we both wanted to be inside one another but he loved the idea of teasing me. As much as I loved it, it was cruel pleasure.

His hands made their way to my underwear again and began to stroke around my clit; testing my patience. I squirmed around in my place and whined. "Be patient my little whore and you'll get what you want" he soothed still toying with my womanhood. I nodded. "Speak." My lip was pulled back by my teeth and took in his order. "Yes sir" I replied, looking up at him. "Good pet" he smiled right before slipping two fingers inside of me. I gasped at the familiar sensation and closed my eyes, his pace sped up rapidly. I cried out digging my nails into his thighs. The feeling was immensely pleasurable and I could of sworn I was seeing stars, it overpowered me and had taken control. My body shattered and an intense orgasm washed over me. I came all over his fingers moaning his name. Liam pulled them out and complimented me, staring at the mess he created.

I was struggling to catch my breath, my eyes were glued shut. I was sweating and my skirt was half way up my legs. His hand caressed my cheek and smiled. My body would twitch here and there, I'd bite my lip to suppress the quiet moan that I'd knew would try to escape.
Gulping thickly, I finally opened my eyes and looked up at him who was cleaning his fingers. "You did well kitten" my cheeks went red and I mumbled a "thank you." I shuffled a little bit and he grunted, i watched his facial expressions, which made me laugh. "Shut up" he spoke, a little breathless, which made me smile even more. I wanted to push it and tell him to make me, but I still felt a little tired so I closed my eyes and decided not to make the snarky comment.