⚠️Thirty Five⚠️

He pulled open his drawer, grabbing something. I felt something cold against my bare thigh and look down, my eyes widening. A red dagger was being trailed down my thigh, making me shiver involuntarily. He chuckled softly at my reaction, pushing the knife slightly deeper; drawing blood. I gasped and bit my lip. "Every time you make a sound, I push it in harder, yeah?" He whispered in my ear. I clenched around his fingers and nodded, feeling like I'm not able to speak. He gave me an order which was to answer properly. "Yes sir" this was a trick, but I wasn't aware. He tutted, shaking his head and tilted the dagger at an angle, dragging it down slowly. My lip was about to bleed with how harsh I was biting down on it. "What did I just say huh? You're not listening to me are you" with this, he thrusted his fingers up causing me to jolt. I shook my head repeatedly, already feeling the pain of the cut.

The air started to gnaw at it, as if it was a hungry dog with a bone. But it was a blissful feeling of both pain and pleasure. "You can't play up and expect to get what you want pet, that's not how the rules work" and again, he pushed it in further, making the pain more intense, the blood dripped down a little thicker, cascading freely down it. I shivered out a moan, my eyes rolling back. He smirked maliciously, he knows that I'm not able to keep myself quiet, especially in a time like this.