Seven

Imagine your dumb slut whining about them being needy, grinding on your lap looking so pathetic trying to turn you on but all you do is ignore them, this making them whine even louder. With sudden anticipation and annoyance rising up in you, you grab their throat and slam them down on the bed "you want this slut?" Spit came out of your mouth as you spoke harshly. The sub whined out a choked moan and tried to wriggle out of your grip but you couldn't take it. You undressed yourself and pulled your pants down, them doing the same. Without hesitation you slammed into them making them let out a yelp. " is this what you want slut!?" You groaned in between moans. The sub can do nothing but moan, whimper and wriggle as you fuck them. " you showed how desperate you were. Why are you suddenly wriggling?" You sped up your pace and burrowed yourself deeper into them making them scream and yearn for more. Just as you feel them getting closer you pull out. They whine with neediness "no" is all you say. Leaving them on edge made them even more needier. "What's that princess?" They stammer as they still try and calm down. "Sorry? What was that?" You tease, your voice tangled with sarcasm and playfulness. "Calm down, you look too much of a mess not to continue"