Thirty One

The kiss was torrid and the air was thick. His hand was wrapped around her throat, applying pressure every now and then when he wanted to hear her elicit a moan from her mouth. As the other male licked a strip from her breast to her thighs, her breathing became even more unstable, not to mention the lack of air she and her partner were receiving from the vehement kiss. Her mind was spinning in inebriation, not being able to concentrate on anything but the bursts of pleasure she was feeling. Her legs wrapped around the males neck as she felt him plant wet and sloppy kisses around her vagina. She grabbed onto the sheets as she knew there would be nothing else to grab onto. Despite not wanting to get enough of the intoxicating kiss, she knew she had to pull away, so she did, desperately panting for air as of her life depended on it. She let out a moan when she felt his tongue graze against her clit, the sensation rushing through her body. This causing her body to jolt at the warm contact, but she ground against it wanting to feel more. He chuckled and looked up at her needy state "what a pretty mess you're becoming" her partner too chuckled at his statement and then hummed in agreement. "How do you feel taking my cock in your mouth?" Not being able to form any fallible sentences she nodded.