Twenty Seven

"Tell me you want to fuck me" she whispered in his ear, her hovering over him, chest full on display, giving him a full view of her cleavage, the small outfit hugging her voluptuous body. He gulped thickly, his breathing escalated as he felt her hot breath caress his ear. "I want to fuck you" he murmured. With the breasts disrupting his mind, his mouth wouldn't cooperate with his brain. "Louder" he said it louder, fidgeting in his place. "Good" she had a sick smirk on her face, knowing exactly what she's done to him. Her fingers ran up his thighs, spreading them apart slightly, he jolted and bit his lip, his body giving into her touch. "And how badly do you want to fuck your mistress, hm?" He stifled out a moan as she grabbed a hold of his clothed member. "A-a lot, a lot" his neediness was evident and she chuckled at it. "You want to ruin me? Do you? Tell me. Tell me want you want to do to me then babe" She teased, it was more of an order then a question, but the way she talked to him pleased him enough.

As she said this, she crept her hand into his boxers and started to tease the head "I-I want to make mistress moan u-until-" she pumped his length, watching his face twist up. "Until she can't stop shaking with pleasure- I want to remind her of how much she h-is mine" his voice trembled out every moan as she fastened her pace, twisting her wrist as she kept her eyes on him. She brung her lips close to his ear again "I never told you to stop did i?" He shook his head and apologised. She loved it when he apologised when he was in this state, it made him look hotter, he was starting to break out in sweats as she ran her nail though his slit, making him enjoy the endeavouring sweet torture that she's putting him through. His breathing kept hitching, him bucking his hips up to feel more of her touch.