Seventeen

The sub seductively walks towards the man who's currently sitting on the bed in front of him, swaying their hips. "Just think about it daddy" the sub speaks in a seductive tone, their hands placed on their partners thighs. "You had a bad day and come home, me being the good kitten I am. I'm on the floor with my mouth open waiting for you to roughly fuck the shit out of it" the man groans as he envisions it. The sub smirks and runs their fingers up and down the red haired thighs knowing what a state he's making him already. "Or me laying on the bed waiting for you to spank me like the bitch I am. Fucking me so hard you forget how bad your day was, or if you are needy you come to me because I'm such a dirty cumslut for daddy" the man chews his lip as he closely watches the subs movements. He tells the sub to stop but to no avail; he didn't. Even though he wants him to continue, he can't bear it. "Is daddy getting excited thinking about pounding into me and making me a moaning and shaken mess?" The sub tilts his head to the side and trails his fingers further. The males breathing hitches and he nods. The sub smirks and they brush their fingers over and around the crotch, the man lets out a shaky breath and gulps thickly. The sub softly kisses the him but pulls away as soon as he even gets chance to reply back. "But too bad-" the sub trails off moving away from him. "My parents will be here soon"