Nine

"Want to suck it?" He smirked, breaking the silence among us both. He looked into my eyes. His gaze burned my body. I felt myself blushing and replied timidly "y-yes please" but something changed and I suddenly start to feel some sort of hunger eating me up inside.

He noticed my sudden change and smirked. He unbuckled his belt, taking it off, he threw it on the floor with force earning a small rattle from the metal piece. With no patience I got on my knees and pulled down his underwear, with one swift move I grab his member and stroked it slowly, earning an impatient groan from him. "Do you like that sir?" I smiled innocently but on the inside I knew what I was doing.

"So much" He growled, lust wrapping around his tongue.

After taking my hands off, I wrapped my cherry pink lips around his thick length "It's thick" I said, slightly muffled but coherent enough to be heard. He gasped at the contact and hummed in response.

I took all of it in and gagged as it hit the back of my throat. He moaned lowly and cursed loudly "fuck!" He entangles his fingers through my hair gripping onto it. I work my magic by swirling my tongue over his slit.

I attempted to deep throat his girthy length; making my mouth reach the start of his dick. Getting impatient with my actions he bucked his hips up and started to aggressively throat fuck me, earning muffled but sweet moans from myself and mixture of grunts and groans from him.

About 30 seconds later, I felt his dick twitch inside my mouth, indicating that he is slightly close, I felt his pre-cum sliding down my oesophagus. He had enough and pulled himself out of my mouth and detangled his fingers from my hair, this time grabbing my neck instead and pulled me up for a harsh and rough kiss. It felt amazing, my body was feeling all kind of things, feeling euphoric I let out a moan. Dominance was overtaking me but I decided to fight back and sucked on his bottom lip making him moan lowly. I took my chance to slide my tongue in and move my hand to his member and pumped it. This making me more needy; I couldn't resist it anymore I pulled away and made my way down to his length and sucked him off, still while pumping him.

Groans and moans filled the room. "take your hands off of my dick and let me fuck that pretty little mouth of yours again" he commanded, a little rougher, being obedient I listened and did as he said. He fucked my mouth harshly. He could tell I was struggling to breathe and the look on his face was telling me he loved it. He loved looking at me with full power knowing I will subject myself to him. Dominance is laced around him.

As his member kept hitting the back of my throat he warned me he was about to cum. With white thick juices sliding down my throat I gag a small bit making his dick vibrate, he moaned in response and pulled himself out of me. He pushed me down on the floor making me gasp and pant, he kneeled to my level and whispered in my ear "sorry princess, I need to punish you now for trying to overpower master" I felt him smirk against my ear.