Thirty Three

His legs were spread apart, cock proudly standing up, her eyes widened and looked up at his amused ones. "What's the matter baby?" He inquired, his right eyebrow raised "I-I can't take that..." she spoke in an almost whisper, feeling a little embarrassed; cheeks tinted a shade of blossom. She was thinking about how it would be possible for her small mouth to fit round his rather girthed length.

"You can" he soothed, stroking her brunette coloured hair, attempting to put her thoughts at rest. "You can take it like a good pet." She smiled, brushing off any other thought that came into mind. "Okay sir." The small sub smiled once again, wrapping her small hands around the base of his cock. She took just the tip in, trying to get used to this slight familiar feeling. He tilted his head back and groaned a breathy "fuck" before grabbing onto a lock of her hair properly and tugging on it, he felt himself becoming wrapped up in a bubble of pleasure.

Once feeling a little more comfortable, she took more in. Her gag was tangled up with a moan from the sensation of it, hitting the back of her throat. Her moan reverberated onto his cock which made it twitch, making her let out a muffled giggle, already loving how he reacts. A stammered 'shut up' made her submit to his order and went straight to bobbing her head up and down. Her innocent eyes never once leaving his which were fixed onto her, observing her behaviour.

Her shimmering blue eyes reflected any sort of naughtiness off of it, yet when doing something erotic like this, made his mind explode. He was turned on to say the least. Fuck, how could he not be? Her lips were wrapped around him whilst her hands were working on his base. As much as he wanted her to take all of it in, he knew he had to be patient. As rough as he can be, he had to take it slow... for now.

His mind was fogging up as she was slowly making her way down to the bottom, her tongue lapping over his head and through his slit as she came back up. Her breathing was failing to be steady, and he found that quite attractive; the little dumb whore trying to keep her breathing up.

His fingers found their way to the front of her head, deciding whether or not he should be forceful with her. The plea in her eyes spoke, she knew what she wanted and she also knew what he wanted, it was evident in those lustrous chocolate brown eyes of his. She took away her hands and her head was forced down, having it all in her mouth and sliding down her throat. Again she started gagging but still kept herself on him, suffocating herself on his cock. She loved this feeling; the feeling of having little breath but yet so little to hold onto for support, her mouth was salivating, never had she ever been so turned on having her mouth stuffed. And to make matters better, he started to fuck it, abusing it like it was just some hole.

The room resounded with the sounds of a mixture of low and muffled moans, hips snapping against her mouth and gagging. The pleasure was immense for him, he was so close to his high, he could feel himself about to cum. She fastened her pace, hands fondling his balls, squeezing and tugging on them, wanting him to so desperately to release.

His mind spun in inebriation as his body twitched, hips stuttering and dick pulsating in her mouth. She went to pull off but he quickly shook his head indicating she wasn't allowed to, but she didn't care, as much as she wanted her mouth to be flowing with his seed, she also wanted to tease him. She was going to put up a fight even if it means getting put into place in the process.

Her stubborn and bratty self wouldn't let this go, so she stopped fondling his balls and dragged her nails down his thigh, enough to leave red marks. The pleasure percolated through his body, taking a huge toll on him, when the sensation erupted though his veins.
He was in a world of pure state and bliss but didn't want to let the sub be in control. He was the one who controlled her. Not the other way around. "Stop being a fucking brat and listen to me" he managed to stammer out, voice sounding like grounded grovel.

She ignored him and still tried to resist. The pleasure devouring him up made him take his hands off of her. He was curious at what she wanted to do, yet wasn't in the right state of mind to have full complete control of her. So getting what she wanted, she teased his slit by sucking on his head, making his body implode on a frenzy of twitches. Sweat was dripping down his hair and body, cascading down to his hips. He was a sweaty beautiful mess.

After she flicked her tongue around his veins, he came, the aftershocks undulated through his system.