#4: Fairy College

Lilly POV:

We make our way to one of those ships. "I'm going in that?" I point to the blue space jet in front of me.

"We're going in that." Dimitri came up behind me. Followed by two other guys. One is the guy from the library. And the one who fought that witch in my dream. He's holding COOKIE!

"COOKIE" I cheer as she jumps from his arms and runs over to me. I pick her up rubbing my hands through her fur as she lays on her back and I rub her stomach.

"Miss your okay!" She cheers and licks my hand and face jumping into my arms.

"I am okay. Thank you" I smile petting her.

"See I knew you were a fairy" Dimitri says with a smile. And am I told you so voice.

"You knew I was a fairy before I did" I smile up at him. The other two boys walked into the jet and I followed behind with Dimitri.

"Were you the one behind the hallway lights" Dimitri whispers as we sit down.

"Maybe." I smiled at him. He had a smile of his own and he looked deep in thought.

"Alright next stop earth!" The raven haired boy from that night shouts and we fly. Fast. I hold on tight to cookie as we zoom our way through the air then this portal pops out in front of us and we flew through into a dark night.

He stops at the park where that witch fight was. "My bike!" I jump up and run out of the door that just opened. I let out a sigh of relief when I see her parked in all her beauty.

Ray ran out behind me. "You have a bike?" He asks behind me as I grabbed my helmet.

"Yes it's the only thing the foster system had as my possession which was weird when I was a baby...but they gave it to me when I turned 16." I shrug and slipped my helmet on. "I'll come back when I'm all packed" I pull the keys out of my bag.

"Do you need help carrying anything?" Ray asks.

"Thanks but I'm fine. I'll only have one bag maybe two tops" I start the motor and it roars to life.

"I'll be here. Stay safe." Ray says as I drive away feeling the wind in my hair. This feels amazing. Maybe the last time.

I get to my place rushing up the fire escape into my rooms window. I sigh in relief when I don't see any lights on. I pull out my duffel bag. And throw all my clothes in. I only have a few shirts and a couple pants. After I have all my clothes I grab another bag putting my other shoes in, I go to the bathroom putting the things I need. I hear a door open.

I peak out into the hallway and see Susie. She comes into the bathroom. "Oh hey Lilly. Your up late?" She yawns

"Yea. I'll let you use the bathroom" I give her a hug "Ill always be with you Susie" I go back to my room.

A tear slides down my face and I wipe it away. I pull out a notebook and pen.

Dear Susie,

I have to go away for a little bit to find out more about my birth parents. But I will be back soon tell Michael that I love you both and to stay strong. When I come back I'll explain everything.

love Lilly

I folded the paper and slipped it under her door.

I grab my two bags and slip out the window giving my room one last look. I close the window and get on my bike making my way back to the park.

I can feel my heart tighten as I drive away. Once I get to the park I hop off and my hands start glowing again. Dam it. Ray sees me and I throw my bags to the floor. I run to the fountain and wet my hands. The light doesn't disappear. Not Again. I close my eyes and try to breath.