#6: wings

It's been a week. A week! And I still can't do anything right. I can hold the apple for a few minutes before it explodes. But I was able to grow a flower! Until it withered away. But I'm making progress a little. I've read that while nature fairy book. And I'm going to re read it until I understand it.

I'm in combat training and I have no clue what's going on. Everyone just went outside instead of changing today. "Hey Cindy what's going on?" She looks so excited.

"Your going to love this!! Just get ready!" I nod. We're all in the court yard and there are floating things in the air. Like an training course. In the air?

Professor Pyrite came out. "Alright ladies you know the drill...when it's your turn transform and practice your flying through the course....alphabetical order!"

"I'm first!" Cindy runs off in front of everyone and a fire glows around her whole body. After seconds she has a fire red/orange outfit. orange shorts with a crop top that the same color, it's like a halter top these glove sleeve things that go up to her arms and these boots. She HAS WINGS?! I rub my eyes and blink a few times. She has fairy wings. They are about half her size, they're like see through with a clear touch with a light orange hue.

(Something along those lines or imagine whatever you want)

So we do have wings?! That's crazy. Cindy's wings flutter and she's in the air. My mouth is dropped open. I? What? SHES FLYING. Omg I think I'm in shock. I drop to my knees and take a deep breath.

"She's really flying" I whisper. Professor Pyrite came rushing to me.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked helping me stand.

"Oh...I'm fine just a little surprised." And I lean closer to him "I didn't know we actually get wings"

He chuckled "yes. Transforming is what we learn in the first year here. It requires a lot of control but once you do it it become easier." He offers me a smile and brings me to sit down. "I can help you transform once your more comfortable with the world of magic."

I nod and thank him as he goes to the class and some other girls change. Pearl has this beautiful blue sparkling dress, it has her sides cut out, and it's sleeveless, she has ankle boots and sleeves up her arms. Her wings are the same size as Cindy's but it has a blue tint and a more bubble shape.