#10: Zandite

LILLY POV:

My whole body aches. I groan as I sit up I'm exhausted. I lean against the wall and the door bursts open. "LILLY!! Your alive oh thank goddess." Bella cheers

Cindy groans. "Shhhhh I'm sleeping" I laugh as Bella comes in and Pearl puts her phone away.

"How are you feeling?" Pearl asks sitting next to me.

"I feel like I got hit by a truck" I laugh. "What happened last night after dinner?"

I rub my temple as I try to figure out what happened. I can't seem to remember anything after singing happy birthday and the cake.

"Well....." Bella starts and tells me what happened last night.

"So I was attacking you guys! And I was a floating white light?" I can't believe it.  I have real magic.

"Ladies....please make your way to the office" the speaker in our apartment blasts.

"I guess catling wants to talk about yesterday" Cindy mumbles we all stand up and I change out of this dress. Into some sweatpants and T-shirt.

We walk to the office and sit down across from catling. She looks tired. It's all my fault. She had to use a high level of magic.

"Ladies....how are you feeling?" She gives us a smile.

"Good" Bella and Pearl answer

"Tired" Cindy yawns

[catling] "And you lilly?"

I sigh. "My body is tired. Like everything aches"

[catling] "that's normal.....so yesterday confirmed my suspicions....I believe you have the energy of life....."

"The life source of zandite?"

[catling] "The life source of all nature across the magical dimension"

"So your telling me I had this giant magic mythical source...so why couldn't my magic work?"

[catling] "you had a strong spell on your magic preventing it from being used or shown until you turned 18.......I believe your mother was the guardian of the energy of life and she put this spell on you as protection on earth"

"So my mother was a fairy?"

Catling nods. "I believe She was the lost princess of Zandite"

I stood up. "Is she still lost? What happened?"

Catling shook her head with a sad look on her face. " I believe The answer you're looking for may be found on Zandite."

I start walking out as the girls stand following me. "I'll be going to Zandite"

"Just be careful. The king and queen....have been ruthless these past few decades after the princess ran away" catling shouts as we all left.

"Ok we have to change into something more royal court like" Cindy tells us.

"And I know just the person!" I cheer.

I walk down the hall to the Sapphire dorm and knock. Lucia opened the door smiling brightly. "LILLY!" She hugs me.

"Hey! We have a fashion emergency" I tell her.

She gasps "come in!! Now what's the problem" we all sit in the living as floating dresses and fabrics float around the space.

"We're going to the royal court of zandite to speak to the king and queen" I tell her.

She hums "you know zandite has been closed off to outsiders for a while.....but I can help you all look presentable to royalty"