#23: finally

After hours discussing a plan and giving catling our mission report. It's dark outside and the specialists are all fixing up tents and camping out into the classrooms and empty rooms.

Charlie is camping with me and Cindy. We made her own little bed above mine with a ladder leading up to it. She loved it and I can hear her snoring as I close the door and go out into the living room. Bella and Pearl are sleeping in their room. They've been tired after the whole Poison thing.

Cindy is in the living room. "She's sleeping?" I nod and sit down across from her.

"She was tired" I mention

"Can you even imagine what she went through?" Cindy asks sadly

"She said her mom is a fairy I guess she put a protection spell when the chaos happened" I try thinking. Maybe her mom just went off the fight but it's been hours. She's safer with us.

Cindy's yawn breaks my attention. "Let's go sleep" I say pulling her up as we get into bed.

.

"Ready sisters?" Jacinta's voice rings in my head.

I hear evil laughing and sit up to see Beatrix. "LETS GO" she cheers as the two sisters fly out of the cave.

"HURRY UP SCARLET" Jacinta yells and Scarlet flies out. "We have to finish building our army"

I gasp sitting up drenched in sweat. "Lilly?" I heard Cindy's sleepy voice.

I shush her and stand up waving her to follow me as I walk out of the room. Once we're in the living room she keeps yawning as I pace the room. "Cindy!" I whisper yell. "The witches are coming to attack now!!"

She stops yawning and stands straighter. "We have to warn catling!" She whisper yells as we run out the front door running all the way to her office.

I knock on the door and catling is wide awake. "Girls it's the middle of the night!"

"CATLING!!! The witches!" Cindy starts warning her.

"ARE COMING!!!" I yell.

"WHAT!?" She exclaims.

"The witches! I saw them. They are preparing the army now!" I shout.

"Ok....we must wake everyone up and prepare for battle! I'll alert Silas and everyone else...I can't wait for this to be over" she sighs as she picks up the phone calling everyone.

Cindy and I run through the halls banging and yelling "CODE RED" 

"CODE RED" 

*OOOUUUIIIIOOOOOUUUUUIIIIII*

The school's alarms started blaring through the halls as the groans and panicked footsteps are heard. Everyone has been preparing for this day for weeks, all those extra hours of class. 

Cindy and I go banging on all the doors until we reach the end of the hall and stop in the stairwell for a moment, "this is really happening?" I ask and she takes a deep breath. 

"its finally happening" she whispers out looking at me. 

My face is probably mirroring the same look of worry and fear that Cindy looks at me with. We're both nervous, the witches are strong and have killed hundreds of people. 

"it'll be fine" I grab both her hands giving them a squeeze. 

"we'll laugh about today in a few weeks" she jokes letting out an awkward chuckle. 

"exactly, now lets go kick some ass" I said and she pumps her fist up in the air. 

"LETS KICK SOME ASS" She cheers and we both hurry downstairs along with the other students.