#7: library

I blink my eyes a few times and sit up. I look around and don't see anyone. I'm in the Nurse office. I can't remember what happened? I remember swimming at the lake but I can't remember anything after that. Think think. What happened?

"LILLY" Cindy runs and hugs me really tight.

"Can't breath" I manage to get out as she lets go.

"Sorry....I was so worried"

"How long was I asleep?"

"45 hours" Bella says walking in with Pearl behind her.

"How are you feeling?" Pearl asks sitting next to me.

"I feel fine I just can't remember what happened after we went swimming"

Cindy gasps "you don't remember the witches and your powers?" I shake my head.

"No I remember us swimming but after that it's all dark"

"We should go see miss Catling...she said she wanted to talk to us after you woke up. Bella says as we all walk to the office.

We sit down in front of Catling's desk and she's pacing around behind her desk. "Why are we here?" Cindy asks

"I wanted to ask you girls about what happened...."

"those three sister witches were attacking us by the lake and it looked like they were after Lilly" Pearl says

"I don't remember any of this happening" I groan in frustration.

"I can help with that" catling places her hands on both sides of my head and flashes of the fight flash in my mind.

"Is Ray okay?" I jump up

Cindy giggled. "All the boys are fine"

"Ok ladies....you may go get some rest. You must go back to class on Monday"

We all left. "I'll catch up with you later ladies....I have to go to the library"

"I'll come with you" Bella says

"Me too!" Cindy joins

"I'll join" Pearl says

We walk to the library and start looking through books. "What are we looking for?" Cindy asks

"Anything about white glowing magic or healing magic or nature fairies" I tell her

After searching through millions and I mean millions of books in this magical library I have a pile of 30 books about nature fairies and healing and one about glowing white magic.

The girls help me bring all the books up to our living room and place them all down. Time to start reading.

"I have to go...but I'll help you later!" Cindy shouts as she rushes out of the place.

"I'm going to grab lunch...I'll get you something" Bella says as her and Pearl leave.

I grab my notebook and pen as I start reading.

.

After reading five whole books I've learned a lot about the power nature fairies possess. It talks about the royal family of Zandite and how there was a princess who ran away 30 years ago. She was the guardian of what people call "energy of life" apparently it's one of the strongest energy forces of the magic dimension. The princess disappeared with the magical energy and no one has heard from her.

I groan and rub my head. I need a break. I groan and lay back on the couch. Maybe if I ask Catling? She could help?

.