#11: Royal family of Zandite

I see a baby. So cute. The woman was singing a song. She put the sleeping baby to bed. As she stood up she looked at her reflection in the mirror. It's me! No. It's not me. She looks just like me. My mother?

She wrote a letter.

From Earth
December 13, 2001

Dear my sweet rose,

I have a daughter. Lilly. I thought you should know in case one day you get the chance to meet her.

Love, Iris

Someone is shaking me. "Lilly wake up." I open my eyes and see Cindy smiling at me. "Time to eat!" She cheers.

I sit up stretching my arms up as standing. I wobble a little on my first few steps. I really fell asleep with heels on, my feet need a massage later.

We all get guided to this dinner room with a long fancy table like in the incredibles. It's amazing. There's this little tier holder with little finger snacks like muffins and little crackers with cheese and other assortments.

"This is so cute" I breath out walking around the room. It had a wall of windows looking out into the forest beyond the walls.

The door opened as the guys walked in with the queen talking to Ray. "Oh you are a fine gentlemen" she laughs and make their way to us. Ray smiled and walked over to me putting a hand on my back and leaning into my ear.

"I heard you were napping and you have a little something....." he points to the corner of his lip.

"Oh my gosh no" I wipe my lips and he laughs. I push him back and he doesn't even move. "You're so mean" I laugh out.

"Ok.....maybe it was a little joke but I did get you" he smiled. I just roll my eyes as a small smile breaks my stern lips.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen! Sit please so we can eat" queen rose said.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me to sit next to her at the head of the table. After everyone sat down. Ray next to me. The doors opened and the king walked in. I stood up staring at him with a smile. "Thank you for coming your highness"

He nodded his head. "Don't thank me...thank my sweet rose" he smiled at the queen. I sat down as he did next to the queen as people brought out plates of this chicken looking dish. "Please everyone eat" the king said and everyone started eating. It's not chicken but it's good. I look around the table and everyone seems happy.

Bella and Simon are having a quiet conversation and she's laughing. Brady has a pout on his face with a slight smile on the corner of his lips as Cindy talks about something that happened last year at some ball. Pearl is listening to Dimitri as he talks about something.

"So where are you from?" The king asks. Looking at me.

I quickly swallow my food as fast as I can. "I'm from Earth"

[King] "How did you find out you were a fairy? Earth isn't known for magic"

"I actually...it's a funny story.....this dog was lost so I decided to help look for it and when I found it...it spoke to me" I laughed "I thought I was crazy.....then there was a witch who was attacking...people....." I look over at Ray.

[Queen Rose] "a witch attacked you? On earth?" She gasped looking surprised.

"Yea but I was able to make a shield then Ray brought me to the magic world and head master Silas said I had magic and here I am"

The king cleared his throat "what were you boys doing on earth? Putting people in danger"

"It wasn't like that sir....The Witch Jacinta found Ray on earth and attacked him" Brady said in a too serious tone.