#8: dinner for 2

Lilly POV

After that party I woke up with a terrible hang over and spent the day chilling with the girls just watching movies and eating. They told me Ray took care of me but I don't remember seeing him.

It's been a week now and school was getting better. My magic hit a wall, combat and agility was fun! I'm learning how to fight like actual fighting blocking and punching it's so much fun.

I've been texting Ray a little every night, he's been talking to me more this week. I smile thinking of Ray as I get kicked in the gut. I groan and fall to the floor.

Bella threw another punch but I grabbed her hand flipping her over with the help of my legs and she lands with a thud behind me. Groans leave her lips as I climb on top of her and pin her arms down.

I get off and help her up. "How are you so good at fighting! Your new!" Bella groans drinking some water.

"Beginners luck" I shrug drinking water.

"It's probably just natural talent" I hear Tyler's voice behind me.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Just wanted to see if you were busy tonight? Maybe we could get something to eat?" He looks a little nervous.

"Well Lilly.......we were gonna study." Bella chimes in.

"Oh yeah....I'm sorry Tyler I promised Bella we would study for our potions class."

"We could do lunch if your free now?" He smiles

"I can be free in an hour? After class is over?"

He smiles and nods. "I can meet you at the front gate...whenever your done"

And he leaves I turn to Bella who has her arms cross. "What?" Why does she look mad.

"You agreed to go on a date! With Tyler!" She angrily whisper shouts.

"Why are you mad?! Shouldn't you be happy?" I argue back

"You are so blind!! Open your eyes there is a perfect guy in love with you!! Right in front of you" her voice starts getting louder

"Ladies what's going on here!" Professor Pyrite came. "You should be practicing your defense!" Bella and i huff and go back to the mat with Pyrite behind us.

"Ok....bella you defend while Lilly attacks you. GO" I kick and throw punches with bella defending me. Hard. We always take our fights seriously but today we were going for blood.

I swing at her and manage to land my fist on her stomach as she kicks me legs. I groan in frustration as I fall, blocking her punches with my arms. I can't get up with her on me. She manages to land a fist on my jaw and I yell as I kick her off me.

A group of people started watching our fight. We both stand and I kick her ribs as she didn't dodge in time. Before my foot touched the floor she grabs my ankle and twists. I grins out in pain, my ankle now throbbing. She pushed my foot back and I limp when it touched the floor.

"ENOUGH" we snap out of our trance looking over at Pyrite who put his spear in the middle. He points at me "get to the nurse office" and he points at bella "help her"

We both grumble as I jump to my bag and throw it over my shoulder. "Hey you don't have to help me I can make it there in one piece" I tell her as I walk away.

I think it's sprained. I was supposed to get lunch with Daniel. Ugh. I hop to the hall way and soon my feet aren't on the floor. "I can't just let you walk on that ankle" I hear Bella's voice behind me as I see a cloud carry me to the nurse office.