Our song

This was requested by Nao_EmptyMess

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mk sat inside his room swiping through his phone, pigsy (for once) closed down the shop for a bit to let everyone relax over the incident with LBD, and Bai the one who was a host for LBD stayed with macaque as her new guardian, Wukong stays by his mountain more, Mei trains with Red Son more to fully focus on her powers, and everyone else went back to the regular. Mk sat up in his bed "Man I appreciate that pigsy allowed us time off but, dude it's so BOREINGGGGG" he flopped back down onto the bed grumbling trying to think of what to do. Suddenly an idea came to mind, First, he would need to call up sandy though. Mk quickly brought up his phone going to messenger and texting Sandy, 

Mk: "SANDY!!!"

Sandy: "Yes?"

Mk: "I was wondering if I could host a slumber party over at your place because I don't have enough room and I don't think mei's parents would be too happy with a lot of people over TwT"

Sandy: "of course you can my home is your home, just don't get too big with the invites!"

MK smiled at his phone going into the group chat between him and his friends.

Monkie kid: "GUYS! I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT"

Dragon girl: "OO MK SPILL THE BEANS!!"

Red boi: "what is is noodle boi"

Peach cobbler: "what's up kid?"

Monkie kid: "I WANNA HOST A SLEEP OVER AT SANDYS, and yes sandy allowed it"

Dragon girl: "just tell me what day and time and ill be there :>"

Red boi: "I don't see why not, I have nothing to do anyways AND DONT take it in the wrong way noodle brain"

Peach cobbler: "Sure! that would be fun!"

Drama king: "if I can bring bai, sure"

steamed pork: "big maybe kid I would need to know the time"

nerd: "Y e s"

Mk: "IT'S SETTLED, it's gonna be tonight so be ready >:)"

Mk smiled laying in his bed placing his phone on the nightstand very excited for when it would be time.

-------------------------------time skip because yes------------------------------

Later in the afternoon, Mk made his way over to Sandys with a pillow, blanket, and clothing for the morning. As he walked trees swayed and suddenly something tapped his shoulder, Mk quickly turned his head to be greeted by Wukong. "hey kid!" he smiled, "MONKIE KING!!" Wukong wrapped his arm around Mk ruffling his hair "So! what did I miss?" Mk laughed, "nothing really, we are almost over to Sandys!" Wukong smirked "alrighty! Good thing I didn't miss anything" Mk looked off into the distance and saw Mei waving nearby Sandys's ship. Mk smiled at seeing his friend running over leaving Wukong behind "MEI!" Mei smiled "hey Mk!" Mei punched him in the shoulder jokingly " I expected you to be here first because you hosted it hehe" Mk laughed "I know I know I got sidetracked..!"

-----------------------time skip for when everyone's there-------------------

As everyone talked Macaque leaned against a wall sighing, and Wukong noticed making his way over. "Hey drama king" Wukong smirked as Mac rolled his eyes " hello great sage" he spat, Wukong laughed "what? am I not allowed to tease you? and I thought we were on good terms" Mac growled "for you maybe, not ME, now get out of my sight I'm only here for Mk and Bai" Wukong rolled his eyes "your such a downer ya know that?" Mac rolled his eyes again as Wukong walked off to the others who were playing spin the bottle. 

Later on, Mei yawned, "I think I'm gonna head off to bed, I'm tired" she rubbed her eyes. Mk nodded "Same I think we should all head to bed." the others agreed and each of them took a room on the ship some having to share due to the ship having 4 rooms plus the living room. Mac picked bai up and brought her over to the couch sitting at the foot of the couch as Bai went to sleep at the top of the couch.  

Minutes passed and Mac was starting to doze off. but tried staying awake to make sure Bai was okay, he heard small squeaks and whimpers and looked up at Bai. She was sweating and crying in her sleep, Mac quickly stood up and started to shake Bai "Bai, Kid you need to wake up..." Bai immediately woke up, gasping for air, while tears streamed down her face. Mac climbed into the couch holding her in his arms while she cried, "kid you need to calm down..." Mac said calmly but it didn't work, Bai was shaking and sobbing into macs chest. Mac sighed, trying to think of what could calm her when suddenly he remembered a song he use to sing to Wukong when he couldn't sleep. He hesitated for a moment but being the fact that it seemed like the only way to calm down he took a breath and started singing, Bai slowly started to calm down holding onto mac nuzzling his chest for comfort. 

Wukong who had gotten up for a glass of water heard soft soothing singing coming from the living room, curious about who or where it was coming from decided to investigate, creating around the corner and seeing mac singing to Bai. He was shocked at first because he hadn't heard his old friend sing since 'it' happened, so he decided to stay low for now. He soon came to realize it was the song Mac would sing to him and smiled 'i thought he forgot about it...' Wukong thought to himself holding onto the wall tightly. As Mac continued to sing it slowly put Bai to sleep while cuddling him, Mac smiled finishing the last few words of the song. He brushed his hands through Bai's hair, "your safe with me little one..." 

Wukong stares at the scene in front of him smiling softly, because of not focusing he ended up losing his footing making him fall onto his face, Mac immediately gets defensive growling loudly. Wukong stepped out of the shadows "SHHHH... it's just me ya furball" Mac sighed relaxing "what do you want Wukong" Mac looked over to the side, and Wukong walked up to him "is this seat free?" Mac stayed quiet but nodded his head as Wukong sat next to him. "your voice is still as I remember it mango" Mac tensed up looking over at Wukong "how-" "The whole thing" Wukong snickered, "and to think I thought you forgot about it" his smile turned to a frown looking away. Mac noticed his attitude, he took a deep breath "and your still snoopy as always" they both laughed quietly, "Listen" Wukong spoke, "I came over because I wanted to say sorry, for what happened that day." Mac looked over in shock, "I was just blinded by anger, I never wanted to hurt you.." Wukong looked down tears forming, Mac cupped his face "your an idiot you know that?" he laughed, "I should apologize too, I shouldn't have acted that way that day, I was just scared of you leaving me.." Wukong smiled, "I guess we both made our mistakes in the long run..." Wukong held Mac's hand. "One thing for sure, you are still as beautiful" Mac laughed jokingly punching Wukong in the shoulder, "and you are still a tease!" they both laughed. 

Wukong smiled while looking at Mac, "Friends?" he said calmly. Mac smiled back "friends." Wukong hugged Mac. "I swear on my soul to never leave you behind again" Mac smiled "promise?" Wukong nodded "promise." Wukong leaned his head on Mac's shoulder closing his eyes "one thing for sure I think we both need sleep, especially you mangos" Mac snickered, "what??? noooooo" they both laughed for a second,  Mac sighed "fine as long as you stay as well." Wukong nodded, "ill stay," as they both closed their eyes they soon dozed off sleeping next to each other while Mac held Bai as she slept.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(just to say yes Mei and MK got their blackmail in the morning lmao)

1334 words guys I'm proud lol

if you have any other requests put them in the request chapter! thanks for reading ^^