Swap au idea

quick little credit to Nao_EmptyMess for one of the things in this

 It was early morning in the city and about 5 am and a shadow so happened to- "AAAAAAAAAAA" oh well a shadow in the city didn't seem to be having a good time.

"FUCK OW WHAT THE HELL-" the shadow covered his ears as he hissed in pain "fucking christ man... why is it so loud!" He tried covering his ears more as he could hear everything. Dogs barking, car honks, heartbeats, talking, even down to the quietist noises "ngh! Fuck!" he went to get out of bed, then collapsed onto the ground. Wait a minute. Cars? There's nothing like that in the mountain... 

The shadow opened his eyes he unknowingly shut and realized. He was in a dojo, not the mountain, more specifically Mac's dojo. "what..?" he could've sworn he was in his room a minute ago! He removed his hands from his ears and went to rub his eyes then saw his furr. It was a dark black color, seeing this he moved his hands to his face and felt his right eye and sure enough, there was a scar. His eyes widened. HE WAS IN MACS BODY?! 

"WHAT THE H-HELL IS GOING ON!!" The unknown speaker yelled, why was he in Mac's body?! He needed to go back to the mountain, Asap.

--

A ginger-haired monkey lay in bed as small snores came from him, it was lateish like 8 am. He groaned and sat up rubbing his eyes, after blinking one or two times he glanced around. Wait. This wasn't his room "what..?" he spoke softly and then another realization came. His voice wasn't amplified when he spoke. It was quiet, he reached up to his ears. There weren't 3 on each side. The ginger-furred monkey quickly got up, ran to the closest mirror, and then looked at his reflection. He was Wukong. No, he was in Wukongs body! 

Mac looked at himself in the mirror for a moment confused then realized something, he was in Wukongs body, and he had no shirt on.

He blushed madly at the reflection and looked away. He shouldn't look its Wukongs body after all!! 

... 

Okay, maybe one look wouldn't hurt. 

He glanced back at the mirror and trailed his eyes over the body in front of him, slightly chubby sides, the perfectly built chest, the long hair, the most beautiful ruby-gold colored eyes, and the peachy fuzzed heart on his chest. Mac looked at the body and chuckled lightly "Someone's been lacking proper training.." not that he minded, however, Wukongs body was perfect. As if god intended it to be that way, beautiful and most certainly breathtaking. 

Mac stared at the body for some time with love and fondness. He smiled, he just wanted to litter his body with kisses and feel those peachy lips that he could call his. He rose his hand to his face and gently kissed the wrist, his tail wagging. He loved Wukong and his body. His talkative demeanor, his laugh, and his flustered face, god he loved it so much. He would never trust anyone with his precious sun. 

He continued to litter his arms with kisses as he looked in the mirror lost in thought he wouldn't look at the real issue for a while now.