You're Okay.. || Extra! || Oc insert

Hey guys! this is just a little thing for myself as i have not been feeling well recently so i just wanted to make this so try and cheer myself up hopefully you guys enjoy

---

Small drops of water echo throughout Quang's building. She hadn't been able to sleep for days.. school and the fact that she now has time powers in both the real world and her favorite show has been rough.. she was failing most of her classes without understanding or attention to try and bring it up. Quang groaned as she laid her head in her bed... "Guess this is just another night without sleep... " Quang ran her hands through her hair as she sat up. 'Maybe Mk is awake...' Quang sighed as she opened a portal in her room, looking back to make sure no one was watching, She stepped through and was greeted by her tail and markings which seemed to be growing. Her name now was Shíjiān.. Shia took a deep breath as she began walking the streets to find Pigsy's shop. They could barely keep their eyes open, but they knew once closed. they would shoot back open. 

They walked for some time before stopping in an alleyway, they were lost. Shia looked around as they tried figuring out where they were. "Damn it! how the hell am I going to go to Pigsy's now!" Shia sat against the wall holding their head, Shia curled up as they took a deep breath. Maybe they should just wait.. someone could help. 

Shia sat against the wall for a few hours before finally hearing something, "hey~" Shia sighed realizing whose voice it was. "Hey Macaque.." Shíjiān didn't feel like arguing so she sat there looking at the ground, Macaque came from out of the wall and tilted his head, "Hey.. you alright? you look dimmer then you usually are" Mac awkwardly sat next to them, Although they hadn't had great interactions.. Macaque knew this is what Mk would have wanted him to do. "I.. I don't know at this point.." Shíjiān placed her face in their hands, Mac frowned wrapping his arm around their shoulder. "Wanna tell me what's up?" Shía looked at Mac for a minute before off to the side, "Well.. I've been struggling in school, haven't been able to sleep, and I still can't control my powers!" Shíjiān looked down, "The days I visit are normally school days because I'm afraid I'll hurt someone from my school by accident.." Mac looked sympathetically at them. He took a deep breath and removed his arm, "I understand how you feel.. you feel like you're not doing well enough.. right?" Shia nodded, "Well.. it's hard for me to give advice for that.. I understand your struggle though.. The best advice i could give is, well, being yourself. I understand right now you feel like giving up but you can get through it! all you need is a small push that can get you going" Shia looked at Mac and smiled softly, "..thanks" she leaned on Macs shoulder as tears fell from their face. Mac looked at them and ruffled their hair, "come on kid! I don't need you crying on me! I might as well let you create a lake" Shia chuckled, "sorry" "Don't worry bout it.." Macaque stood up holding out his hand, "How about I bring ya to the mountain? I'm sure Wukong won't mind having you there" Shia looked at Mac and smiled, she grabbed his hand. "yeah.. that sounds nice." Mac smiled, "happy to hear that, you can go back home once your actually rested for now just leave everything to us okay?" Shia nodded as her tail wagged, "alright, thanks.." Mac smiled at her, "No problem"