Our Bond

Wukong sat up from bed with his heart beating quickly it felt like something had jabbed him in the head, he groaned as he got out of bed. it had been a few years since "it" happened and boy did he hate it. He didn't exactly know how it happened all he knew was that one morning he felt his body aching, it had felt like he had just come out of battle. Wukong went into a guest room in his cabin and saw Mac crying on the bed curled up with his face buried in his knees, Wukong sat by his side as he looked away, tears falling from his face. "wanna talk about it?"

----

Macaque opened his eyes as his breath was heavy, he touched his face for a second then at his wrist. he was finally free... Mac smiled happily, he had wanted to leave that hell for so long. "Welcome back Liùěr Míhóu.." Mac's ears shot up as he looked behind him. Standing behind him was Lady Bone Demon, the one who revived him. "Heyy Lady Bone Demon, so. How do I need to repay you.." Mac from the first time Lady Bone Demon spoke to him, all he could feel was a bad aura coming off of her. Something wasn't right. LBD smiled at Macaque, "My only wish is that you free me. if you fail to do so then I won't hesitate to erase you from this plain once more." Mac felt a shiver down his spine as he looked off to the side, "One last thing Liùěr Míhóu.." Mac diverted his attention to LBD, "yes?" Lady Bone Demon looked Mac in the eyes, sending shivers down his spine. "My powers in the afterlife aren't as great as they would be in the mortal realm... Therefore to bring you back I had to find someone matching your ability to sustain your magic energy and your soul.." She walked behind Mac. "Unfortunately no mortal, demon, or celestial being matched your potential apart from one individual.. which I believe you know quite well.." Mac's eyes widened, "you didn't.." Lady Bone Demon smiled, "He was the only one able to match your ability and power... or should I say" 

....

"Sun Wukong"

----

Mac stared at the bedside as he felt Wukong wrap his arm around him... It was warm, he slowly leaned on him and looked off to the side, "no..." Mac gripped onto his clothing, Wukong looked at him and sighed. "Mac you can't keep everything from me... it's bothering you I can tell." Sometimes Mac hated this whole bond thing, mainly because now Wukong was the only one who was able to tell how he was feeling... Mac sighed deeply, "Fine it was just another nightmare about her okay??" Mac's ears went back at just hearing her name, same with the amount of pain he went through due to her. Macaque looked down as Wukong pulled him close, "How about I stay here until morning okay? maybe that would help slightly?" Mac stared up at Wukong then at the ground, "I... I don't know" Mac wanted him to stay but he was afraid, afraid something would happen.. but after all if Wukong tried to hurt him he would feel it as well.. 

Wukong stared at Mac seeing him deep in thought, "You know i wont hurt you right?" Mac's ears perked up as he looked at Wukong, "oh- yeah. yeah i know.." Mac looked off to the side as Wukong held tightly onto Mac as he pulled him onto the bed, "wha- hey!!" Mac looked at Wukong, Wukong was laying on Mac's chest and had his arms wrapped around his chest. Mac went to protest but Wukong spoke up, "sleep you need it.." Mac looked at Wukong and blushed, he looked off to the side and Wukong noticed. Wukong chuckled, "Mac why so red??" Mac covered his face with his arm as his tail flicked side to side, "I'm not red!" Wukong grabbed Mac's arms and moved them out the way to see his face, "you are red! and plus i can feel it dum dum" Mac huffed, now he really hated the bond. Mac felt Wukong move closer as he turned his head back to Wukong, "what are you-" before Mac could say anything else he felt soft lips press against his, his eyes widened as he looked at Wukong. 'he's feeling how I'm feeling..' Mac blushed but he knew in his heart Wukong didn't really feel the same way. When Wukong pulled away he cupped Mac's face, "why are you sad..?" 

Wukong stared into Mac's eyes as he held a serious face, he felt butterflies in his stomach when he had kissed Mac but now.. it felt like he was empty. Mac turned away as small tears formed at the corner of his eyes, "you don't really feel that way do you?" Wukong looked at Mac surprised, he thought kissing him would make him feel happy... not this.. "i do Mangos... why do you say that??" Mac looked at Wukong, he hadn't heard that nickname in a long time... it took a second but Mac soon responded, "i-i was flustered then you kissed me... wasn't it my doing that you did that?" Wukong pressed his forehead against Macs as he eased up, "Mangos i have felt this way for a while... i didn't just feel it, it's been like this for.. a long time." Mac looked surprised at this and hugged Wukong, "can... can you do it again?" Wukong smiled as he felt the feeling from before again. "of course." Wukong pressed his lips against Macs again, kissing him. Mac began to kiss back, the two stayed like this for awhile then parted for air. the two were panting as they looked in each others eyes.

Maybe... This so-called "curse" wasn't so bad after all...

----

AAAA HI GUYS!! sorry this chapter is short TvT had this idea while on the bus and decided to write it i am working on the trapped in the snow chapter i promise :> this will just be a fill in until i get it done ^^ hope you guys liked it!