Finally found || extra || Prisoner Au

HEADS UP THIS IS A SCRIPT FOR A COMIC IM DOING-

Mac sat on the freezing floor, he had gotten used to it after all these years the same cycle occurred. Wake up, train, food, sleep. Sometimes he would try and defy her but that always ended poorly.. Macaque ran his hand over his eye as he heard a loud bang from the room over, he quickly turned his head with his eyes widened, was this one of her tricks again? trying to give him hope someone would come to find him.. Another bang caught his attention out of his thoughts, light slivered into the room as Mac rubbed his eyes to adjust to the light. Mac looked up as he saw two figures standing a few feet away. once his eyes adjusted his eyes widened, tears streamed down his face, "peaches..?" 

Wukongs Pov:

I looked at the door Mk and I knocked off the hinges and sighed, "kiddo was that really needed?" Mk looked at me and made a small chuckle, "I may have underestimated how weak the door was.." I planted my head into my hands letting out a groan, "look kiddo I dout we are gonna find anything here so we might as well-" I cut myself off as I heard something in the room shift, "Peaches..?" I quickly turned my head to where the sound was located, and the floor chained up was... Liùěr.. I teared up looking at him, shocked, soon I regained my composer and smiled as tears streamed down my face, "MANGOS!" I quickly ran over to Mac, "WAIT PEACHES-" I tackled Mac to the ground bringing him into a tight hug, Mac groaned in pain, "ow-" Mac shifted out position as I nuzzled him, he smiled looking at me but then sounded worried. "Peaches... why are you crying?" wait... i was crying? 

No ones Pov:

Wukong made soft sobs, he pulled away from Mac to wipe his eyes. Mac waited patiently for Wukong to collect himself, humming to help calm him down. Wukong calmed down enough to speak and hugged Mac again, "D-don't give me the, "why are you crying" t-thing Mangos.. Y-you know exactly why." Mac couldn't help but smile seeing how happy Wukong was just to be in his arms, "Sorry Peaches.. it's just been awhile.." Mac started to tear up as well as he pulled Wukong closer to cuddle him, they both made small chirps to one another as they both cried happy tears. Mk walked up to the two smiling, "Dad is he the one we were looking for..?" Wukong wiped his eyes again as he nodded, "Yeah kiddo.. Mangos this is Mk my successor and kid, Kiddo this is Liùěr.. my best friend." Macaques eyes widened as his tail wagged slightly, "Since when did you have a kid?! Whos the mom? dad? whatever" Wukong chuckled at Macaques excitement but he could also see a bit of sadness in his eyes, "calm down Mangos! hes my adopted son heh-" Mac made an "ohhhh" sound, Mac tried standing but was immediately pulled down by the chains, Mac made a nervous chuckle. "I would hug you cub but im in my own kinda issue right now-" Wukong looked at the chains and frowned, "Sorry bout that Mangos. i'll help you with that." Mk went closer to Mac and hugged him, Mac's tail wagged as he hugged back. "there now we can hug!" Mk smiled proudly as Mac pulled him into a full hug, cooing.

Soon enough Wukong managed to get the chains off of Mac, they had seals and were pretty difficult to get off but he managed, Mac looked at his wrist which had the chain marks burned into his furr. He looked at his arms which were covered in scars. he was finally free, he could finally be with Wukong again. Wukong went up to Mac and helped him up but Mac ended up falling down, his legs were shaking, "..Mangos want me to carry you?" Wukong hated seeing Mac like this if he could kill the LBD again he would but all that mattered was he found him and hes safe now, "Yeah.. if you don't mind" Wukong smiled as he picked up Mac, he carried him on his back as he walked with Mk. Wukong reached the exit of the abandoned base when he heard soft breathing coming from Mac, he was asleep. Wukong scratched behind his ear smiling softly, he looked exhausted, like he hadn't slept in days.. which was probably true in his state. Wukong turned to Mk when he felt a tug, "Dad come on your zoning out" Wukong looked at Mk and chuckled. "Sorry kiddo just deep in thought right now." Mk nodded as he smiled slightly, Wukong summoned his cloud as they boarded it.

They would finally go home.. together..

------

hey yall!! i might make a part two of this if yall want but this is just for a comic strip mostly to guide me have a nice day/night! also yes trapped in the snow is on hold for a bit- i need ideas lol

(848 words)