15: Prophets tell Prophecies

The very next day...

Xisuma arranged for Grian, Stress, Joe, Tango, Bdubs, and False to meet at his base. He sent them each a quick message, and not ten minutes later all had arrived.

"You can all probably guess why I called this meeting." He began.
"Other-Iskall?" Asked Stress, to which the admin nodded. "I have some theories as to who or what Other-Iskall may be. All of you, save for False, have interacted with him. I need more information, more descriptions. That means you Tango."

The nether born shook his head and started to back away, but Stress grabbed his shoulders, gently. She had an idea to get him to talk.

Stress spoke softly. "Tango, I know you're scared of Other-Iskall, we all are. But Iskall is the one who saved you from the river and he needs our help now. He needs your help."

Though she didn't say much, her words got to Tango. He told the group every single detail he could remember.

The seven continued conversing, sharing experiences, plans, and ideas. Suddenly, Joe spoke loudly, gaining everyone's attention. "I could give a prophecy!"

Bdubs looked at the oracle worriedly. "But Joe, doesn't that—"
"No Bdubs, I have to. This will give us a great deal of information to work with."

Joe took a seat in one of Xisuma's kitchen chairs, and everyone turned their full attention to him. "Record this or something, in case it's long." He said. Xisuma grabbed a pen and paper while Grian turned on an audio recorder on his communicator.

Joe's eyes glowed white. A small puff of smoke formed at his feet. He took a deep breath as a voice murmured in his head. Joe Hills! Speak! His vision grew dark. Then the prophecy came...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A midnight battle is at hand
A battle of wit
A battle of woe
A battle of brother
Of brother and foe

Two shall leave
One shall return
The end is soon
Only if he learns

Trust will be broken
You're pawns in his game

Jedi will forget
Wolf will change
Wizard will face agony
Slime will face blade

More will occur in the blink of an eye
Can the hermits stop it?
Can they even try?

The midnight battle is coming...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe gasped for breath and stumbled out of his chair. He clutched his head, which felt like a full on war was going on inside, booming and pounding.

"I.. I had a vision.." Joe rarely had visions, and when he did, they weren't good. "It was of you False.." He pointed to the Jedi and suddenly burst into tears. Xisuma rushed to his side.

"Joe, it's okay..." he spoke softly, putting an arm around the prophet.

"It's bad False, I couldn't see much but you were.. you were.." Joe shuddered. "I'm scared..." he murmured, stating the obvious.

The other hermits comforted Joe and began to discuss the prophecy he had told.

"The Jedi mentioned must be False." Said Stress. "I'll bet the wolf is Ren and the wizard is probably Scar." remarked Tango. They continued picking over the wording for almost an hour.

The prophecy was confusing, as prophecies usually are. However, many of the clues seemed decipherable, with time. Not getting anywhere really, the group disbanded, but False stayed to plan with Xisuma. That's why Xisuma had called the Jedi over. She was an amazing strategist and warrior.

The two were looking over a map of the server.

"Xisuma, I think you know more than you're letting on..." The admin twiddled his fingers.

"You're keeping something from us, I can tell." False continued.

"Okay, I just... Whatever's controlling Iskall, it's really similar to my power. And, after the prophecy and everything, I think it's my brother."

False's eyes widened. "You have a brother?"

"Remember Evil X, from season three? I know I said he was a clone but... yeah."

False took a minute to remember the arsonist. Yeah, he tried to burn down the whole server. "Wait, didn't you ban him?" Xisuma nodded. "I've got no clue how he's come back, but I'm like, 90% sure it's him. And I can re-ban him if we find him, but even then..."

The admin was visibly very stressed. False held his hands and spoke surprisingly calmly. "Okay, this is a lot of new information. We're gonna get through this okay? And if you're not ready to tell anyone else, I won't either okay?"

"I'll tell them, just not yet, I'm not sure." Xisuma squeezed False's hands tighter.

"Let's try and find where he's hiding, kay?" False gave him a smile and turned back to the map. Xisuma trusted her to keep this between them. Would everything be okay? Did Xisuma know her secret?

Was everything going to fall apart?

////////////

Doc was gathering sand. A boring task. Since he was in a remote area of the desert, he could've used his creeper powers. However, he often lost some sand on the process, so he was doing things the old fashioned way. A shovel and some brute force.

He'd collected almost three shulkers worth of sand so far. Recently, since rumor spread like wildfire, Doc had heard about Joe's prophecy. People were calling it the Omega Poem of Doom. Or maybe that was just Iskall. Supposedly the prophecy was pretty grim, and Ren had been mentioned in it too. If anyone laid a finger on his werewolf friend, Doc would personally pummel them. The prophecy was getting a lot of the hermits worked up and—

CLUNK

The cyborg was knocked unconscious by a huge rock and dragged off through the desert.

——————— :I

Sooooooo...
Thanks for reading this chapter!

Special Note: Throughout the rest of this book, it may seem like I am shipping Rendoc. I am not, please, they're just friends, k? You interpret it however you want, but just know I didn't originally intend shipping them in this book. Okay, that's all from me today!

<3  the indestructible Soe and the unstoppable Lily