Follow up announcement (feb 27, 2023)

Hello again everyone!

My last announcement was kind of sad and buzzkill-y, so I've returned to make another one, and this time I have just a couple things to say.

Firstly, I've reached a better place mentally when it comes to this book. I'm not stressed anymore, and I'm feeling really good about things! Taking a while to step back, to think and to figure things out was really helpful.

I'm still in the middle of a feelings quicksand, because when am I not. But, I read some wilderness survival books, and I think I know how to get out of quicksand. I've still been bouncing between being a therapist for my friends and repairing my own relationships. And through everything, I've learned a lot more about myself and about others.

I think I used to be really oblivious to a lot of things, even my own needs, which wasn't really good for me.

But back to the book, sorry got sidetracked.

I'm pretty excited to continue writing Gifted, and I think y'all will love what I've got in store.

And that brings me to the other point.

There are two things to work on with Gifted. One, rewrites, and Two, new chapters. Both of which, I am super excited to write.

So, because I'm so indecisive, I've made but one decision. To ask y'all what you want next. A poll if you will.

Chapter 21 first
Orrrrr
Chapter 9 rewrite first?

Comment what you want I guess. Or don't, it's up to you.

After that I think I'm going to just switch back and forth between rewrites and new chapters. The plan is one new chapter and one rewrite per month :>

Also ps the rewrites for 11, 12, and 15 are gonna be so cool :D

Alright my guys, gals, non-binary pals, neo amigos, demi friends, genderfluid peeps, and questioning babes,

This has been another episode of Soe Silver tries to human, with me, your host, Existential Crisis. As always, soundtracks were done by Anxiety, lighting by I. Amm Lonely, and captions by Hypothetical Conundrums. Thank you very much for watching, and have a great night folks!

This episode was brought to you by Confusion, the worlds best dish soap

SOE OUT! <3

*mic drop*