The announcement to end all announcements (april 23, 2023)

Hello there :O

Good gods you must watch Martyn's POV of the last session- hold up.

That's not what I'm here to talk about.

I'm here to say thank you.

The Gifted AU just hit 5k reads. And, while this may seem like a small milestone in comparison to other fan fics, it's a really huge one for me.

I don't know what words to say to express my gratitude. I don't know... I just don't.

Which is unfortunate for me, as I like to consider myself a wordsmith. I suppose we all have our off days though.

But, other than my lack of englishing, I have an exciting announcement!

Very soon, The Gifted AU will be spreading it's wings and making its way over to Ao3. Yes I'm still writing it here, I'm just cross posting. I was scared to do so for a while because I always thought of Ao3 as the cool kids.

It'll be under the account AmewphberryHasNoKnees.

Don't ask.

Also, If you're one of those people who like, only believes in wattpad, or has beef against Ao3, please chill. I'll have to tell the Ao3 peeps that too. Apparently some of my friends think I'm... how you say... cringe? For wattpadding? Screw them, amiright?

Well anyways, in other news, I'm moving house this summer.

Annoying.

What was I talking about?

Idk.

But thank you. All of you. For reading, for commenting, for liking. Even if you're just a little ghost person silently adding reads to the book, thank you.

Is that all? I think I touched on everything...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Have a great existence my guys, gals, non-binary pals, neo amigos, demi friends, genderfluid peeps, and questioning peers! I love ya! (platonically, I'm not a weirdo)

- the AUTHOR: Soe Silver. -

Also goodness me y'all are gonna enjoy the rest of this story. >:}