1

"I think someone's at your door."

"Just ignore it, baby." Puck said, putting his arms over the girls' shoulders.

"It sounds important." The second girl noted as she got up. She walked over to the door and opened it.

"Puckerman!"

"Oh, hey, Alan." Puck smirked.

"You think this is funny?" Alan asked, kicking the women out of Puck's house. "I have to track you down at home, and you think it's funny."

Puck shrugged.

"You've made my job impossible." Alan stated. "You're the worst client I've ever had."

"What now?" Puck wondered.

"In the past week, we have headlines like Musician Noah Puckerman caught smoking weed." Alan began.

"Weed isn't so bad." Puck stated.

"Doing drugs and drinking." Alan continued. "Not to mention the articles about you drinking and driving, your sex addiction, and your mommy and daddy issues."

"So?" Puck replied.

"So." Alan repeated. "You need to clean up your act."

Puck looked at Alan.

"You're touring this summer." Alan reminded Puck. "Don't you want people to buy tickets?"

"People come to my shows for authenticity and realness." Puck pointed out. "I'm not gonna change who I am just so I can sell out big stadiums."

"Yes you are." Alan said. "Because if you don't clean up, you're not gonna have anyone at your shows."

"Yeah, right." Puck muttered.

"Your talent isn't enough." Alan warned Puck. "You can't be an asshole all the time and act like an idiot. And quite frankly, you're lucky you weren't arrested for the drunk driving."

"If that bitch didn't take my driver away, I wouldn't have had to drive." Puck pointed out.

"Your bad boy days are over." Alan stated. "We have a lunch meeting tomorrow at 1 pm, and I swear if you don't show up, we will cancel your tour before you even have the chance to announce it."

"Did you forget that you work for me? And not the other way around?" Puck questioned Alan.

"I helped make your career, Puckerman. I can just as easily help end it." Alan hissed.

Puck looked at him.

"See you tomorrow at 1 pm sharp."