24

"Everyone's gone." Puck said, entering the kitchen. "You still wanna go out tonight?"

"Yeah." Quinn replied. "It was really fun getting to know all your friends."

"Really?" Puck asked.

Quinn nodded. "Finn had a lot of good things to say about you."

Puck raised his eyebrow.

"Kurt, too." Quinn added. "We talked a lot while we were shopping."

"I'm glad you had a good time with them." Puck stated. "And thank you."

Quinn smiled slightly.

"So I have a few phone calls to make, but I figured we could order in and eat before we go out?" Puck suggested. "And we can take the driver this time."

"Sure." Quinn nodded.

"Cool."

-

"Did you have fun at the party?" Puck wondered as he and Quinn sat in the car while Charles started driving.

"Yeah, I did." Quinn nodded. "I just didn't realize that you guys party that hard."

"What do you mean?" Puck asked.

"The drugs." Quinn stated bluntly. "I mean, we're lucky the cops didn't arrest anybody."

"It wasn't that bad." Puck said.

"I don't care about the cigarettes and the alcohol." Quinn clarified. "And even the pot, but you agreed to cut back on all that stuff."

"It's not like I'm doing that every night." Puck noted. "It was a party."

"We made rules and you agreed-"

"I don't care what I agreed." Puck interrupted. "I agree to a lot of things I don't end up doing, okay? It was a party with my friends and it's not that big a deal. We all had fun and it was fine."

"Can you please just-"

"You sound like my mother with all the nagging." Puck cut Quinn off. "Can't we talk about this another time? We're here and we're supposed to have a good time tonight."

"Fine then I need a drink."