20

"You're late." Alan noted when Puck walked into the conference room.

"And you're surprised?" Puck wondered as he sat down. "Wanna tell me what I'm doing here at eight o'clock in the morning?"

"We need to talk about your tour." Kat noted.

"Okay." Puck said.

"We need to make an announcement." Kat clarified. "And Alan thinks we should postpone the tour."

"What?" Puck asked. "No way."

"Then you need to start taking your relationship with Quinn seriously." Alan told Puck. "Let her do her job so we can get you some positive press and ticket sales."

"Alan is right." Kat agreed. "Because if we announce the tour and it doesn't sell, we'll have to cancel. And that'll make it harder to do another tour in the future."

"Yeah, the fans will be very cautious about supporting a tour that might not even get to happen." Alan added. "Which is why you need to do your part now."

"What does that mean?" Puck wondered.

"You need to convince the world that you're in a serious relationship with Quinn, and that she's fixing you." Alan told Puck.

"I will." Puck promised. "I'll take Quinn to dinner tonight and show her around L.A."

"Good." Kat nodded. "I'll make sure you get photographed."

"Where?" Puck asked.

"Nice try." Kat said. "If we want it to look real, we need it to be a surprise."

"Fine."

-

"Morning." Puck said when Quinn entered the kitchen.

"Morning." Quinn replied.

"You're up early." Puck noted.

"Yeah, I think I'm finally getting used to the time difference." Quinn explained. "It helps that it's, like, noon in New York."

"Yeah." Puck agreed. "Well, I made waffles, if you want some. And if you don't have plans tonight, I was thinking I'd show you around L.A. a little more."

"That sounds like fun." Quinn nodded. "Thanks."

"Cool." Puck nodded back. "I'm gonna go workout and shower then. I'll see you later."

"See you later."