2

Puck parked his car and took his time getting out and heading inside, walking in about fifteen minutes after one.

"You're late." Alan stated.

"You should've sent the car." Puck replied.

"I'm not enabling you or rewarding your bad behavior anymore." Alan said, shaking his head.

"Alright, boys, enough. Noah, have a seat."

Puck sighed as he sat down.

"Katherine, why don't you start us off?" Alan suggested.

"Yeah, what's up, Kat?" Puck wondered.

"Noah, you're getting an intern." Kat announced. "To help Alan and I manage your calendar."

"So, like, an assistant? Cool." Puck said.

"Tell him the next part." Alan requested.

"Based on Internet data and Twitter fans, your tour numbers aren't going to be good." Kat stated. "Not unless you boost your image."

"I already don't like where this is going." Puck shook his head.

"Which is why we're setting you up with someone." Kat added.

"I don't have trouble getting dates." Puck stated. "And actually, I can't think of any women who wouldn't wanna take a ride on the Puckwagon."

"Noah, this is serious." Kat responded. "You need to clean up your act. Or at least your public appearance."

"You're talented." Alan reminded Puck. "But you're also cocky and conceited, and your ego overshadows that talent."

Puck frowned.

"Have you ever heard of Quinn Fabray?" Kat wondered.

"Who?" Puck asked.

"Quinn Fabray." Kat repeated. "She's an actress in New York. She recently moved here, and taming L.A.'s bad boy would look really good for her career."

"I don't do theatre kids." Puck said, shaking his head.

"She's not a theatre kid." Kat told Puck. "And she's very talented."

"Probably more talented than you." Alan added. "We're meeting here again tomorrow with her team to discuss this, and then you're gonna date her."

"I'm gonna date her?" Puck furrowed his eyebrow.

"To boost your image." Alan nodded. "She's an actress. I'm sure she can give you some tips on acting."

"So you're gonna fake a relationship." Kat told Puck. "So your public image becomes positive and your tour sells well."

"You really think I'm gonna agree to this?" Puck questioned them.

"According to your accountant, you need this tour to get you out of debt, don't you?" Alan asked.

Puck clenched his jaw.

"You're gonna do this until we say otherwise." Alan said. "Got it?"

"Did she agree to this?" Puck wondered.

"We'll see you tomorrow, Puckerman. Don't be late."