13

Puck woke up to his phone ringing, triggering the headache of his hangover. He rolled over and grabbed his phone, answering it and putting it to his ear.

"Hello."

"Puckerman! Are you kidding me?!"

"Shhh, Al." Puck hushed him. "What's got your panties in a twist today?"

"Kat and I have been calling you for an hour." Alan replied. "There's video footage of you leaving the club last night."

"So?" Puck asked.

"Along with a headline about you starting a brawl and leaving with three women." Alan finished.

"Three women?" Puck repeated. "Santana's gonna be pissed they didn't name her specifically."

"Puckerman." Alan sighed. "Katherine's been on the phone with Charlotte all morning about this."

Puck didn't say anything.

"Did you talk to Quinn?" Alan wondered.

"I just woke up." Puck said.

"Well, rise and shine." Alan muttered. "Go talk to her."

Alan hung up the phone and Puck mumbled curse words under his breath as he climbed out of bed. He showered before heading downstairs.

"Morning."

"Morning." Quinn repeated. "How's your hand?"

"It's fine." Puck replied. "Alan just called me. Apparently I made the headlines again, so I was thinking we should talk about yesterday."

"Okay." Quinn said, looking at Puck. "You can't punch guys who hit on me."

"I-"

"That wasn't part of our agreement." Quinn shook her head. "You promised me you'd behave."

"You think I punched him 'cause he hit on you?" Puck questioned Quinn.

Quinn nodded.

"I punched him because he put his hands on you and then swung at me when I pulled him off." Puck clarified.

"I don't need you to defend me." Quinn told Puck. "I need you to think about your career and let me do my job here so you'll still have one when I'm gone."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow.

"You're making things impossible, Noah." Quinn stated.

"Look, it's only been a few days, okay? Let's just take some time to get into this." Puck suggested. "We can talk and get to know each other better and-"

"I wanna know about your parents." Quinn interrupted.

"What?" Puck asked.

"I wanna know about your parents." Quinn repeated. "You told me about Sarah, but brushed over your mom. You never even mentioned your dad. And you cut Santana off when she tried to say something about him."

"That's not part of our agreement." Puck pointed out.

"Well, then maybe I need to rethink my involvement." Quinn shrugged.

"You really think I'm gonna tell some stranger things about my life and my family?" Puck asked. "No way."

"Fine."