23

"I know we were kind of working, but I had a lot of fun last night." Quinn told Puck the next day.

"Yeah, me, too." Puck smiled.

"Did you hear from Kat or Alan?" Quinn asked.

"Not yet." Puck shook his head. "Did you hear from Charlotte?"

"Not yet." Quinn repeated.

"I guess no news is good news." Puck shrugged. "I'm gonna go clean the pool."

Quinn nodded. "I'm gonna eat and then shower."

"I'll catch you later then." Puck decided.

"Yeah." Quinn agreed.

Puck excused himself and went to the backyard. He took his shirt off and started cleaning the pool.

After about twenty minutes, Puck got a phone call from Kat.

"Hey, Kat. What's up?"

"Hi, Noah." Kat replied. "Alan and I were talking."

"What's the problem now?" Puck asked.

"There's no problem." Kat promised. "And actually, you did a good job last night. Paparazzi pictures are starting to circulate."

"Okay." Puck said. "Is that it?"

"We wanna keep this momentum." Kat noted. "We're gonna announce the tour in two weeks."

"That's good." Puck responded. "Right?"

"Yes." Kat answered.

"But?" Puck wondered.

"But we need more." Kat told Puck. "We need a kiss. A convincing one."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow.

"You and Quinn should go out again some more these next few days." Kat suggested. "And when you think the timing is right, kiss her."

Puck didn't say anything.

"You've done a lot more when the stakes were a lot lower." Kat reminded Puck.

"Yeah, but Quinn is..." Puck trailed off and took a deep breath. "We'll do it. I'll talk to her."

"Perfect."

"I gotta go. Bye, Kat."

"Bye, Noah."

Puck hung up the phone and looked at Quinn, who had just entered the yard.

"Hey." Quinn said. "I'm going shopping with Kurt."

"Kurt?" Puck repeated.

"Yeah, he's heading back to New York tomorrow so he invited me." Quinn explained. "I hope that's okay."

"Of course." Puck nodded. "You guys can take the driver, if you want. I'll tell Charles to bring the car around."

"Thanks." Quinn replied. "I think Finn's gonna come hang out. Unless you have a busy day ahead of you."

"Just cleaning the pool and working on my tan." Puck answered.

"Have fun." Quinn nodded as she went to walk away.

"I heard from Kat." Puck added, stopping Quinn.

Quinn looked at Puck.

"She said we did good." Puck explained. "But now she wants a kiss."

"Okay." Quinn said. "When everyone goes back to New York and things get back to normal, we can go out again. Maybe bar hopping?"

"Y-Yeah." Puck stuttered. "That works."

"Cool." Quinn replied. "I'll see you later."

"See you."