35

"Hey." Quinn said. "You did a really good job on GMA."

"Thanks." Puck responded. "I'm leaving in a few days, so I should start packing."

"Noah." Quinn stopped him.

Puck looked at her.

"Do you remember when we met and I said it makes sense that you're an Aries?" Quinn asked.

"Yeah." Puck said, furrowing his eyebrow.

"I said that because they're reckless, selfish, impatient, attention-seekers." Quinn stated, pausing to take a breath. "Which I thought was true, but then I got to know you. And you're creative, ambitious, and brave. And honest."

Puck looked at Quinn.

"Was Santana telling the truth when she said you think that you're falling in love with me?" Quinn wondered. "Or was that part of the lie?"

"No." Puck confessed. "No, that was real."

"Is that why you asked me to come on tour with you?" Quinn asked.

"I just wanted to spend more time with you." Puck clarified.

"If I'm being honest, I've thought about it a lot." Quinn explained. "And I like you."

"But?" Puck wondered.

"But I don't wanna come on your tour." Quinn said. "That's your job and your life, not mine."

"I know." Puck nodded slowly. "It was a stupid idea."

"It wasn't." Quinn shook her head. "It's just that I'm still finding my footing here, and I wanna work on my own career. But I don't know, this would be a pretty wild story to tell someday, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah, it would be." Puck agreed.

"So I was thinking." Quinn continued. "Maybe we don't break up."

Puck looked at her.

"Maybe we keep this going." Quinn suggested. "Or start over, but make it real."

"Like a real couple?" Puck asked.

"I don't know what'll happen in the future, but..." Quinn shrugged. "What do you think?"

"I think that sounds good, princess." Puck smiled as he cupped Quinn's cheeks.

"You have to stop calling me that." Quinn commanded as she kissed Puck.