19

"Noah, the police are at the front door." Quinn told Puck.

"I'll handle it." Puck nodded.

"Are you sober enough for that?" Quinn asked. "I can do it."

"I got it." Puck promised, leading Quinn through his house and to the front door. He opened it and looked at the two police officers in front of him. "Good evening, Officers. How can I help you?"

"Puckerman, we've been getting noise complaints."

"Noise complaints?" Puck repeated.

"We don't want any trouble here, so just lower the music, okay?"

"Why don't you guys just come into the yard and party with us for a little while and then forget about all of this?" Puck suggested.

"Unfortunately, the only thing we can do here is tell you to lower the music."

"Seriously?" Puck asked.

"Noah, let's just go back outside and lower it." Quinn said softly.

"No." Puck shook his head. "It's a party. Besides, the Kardashians do this every weekend and they never get in trouble for it."

"We're giving you a chance here. Otherwise, we'll shut it down for you."

"Come on." Puck requested. "I haven't had a party here in days."

"This is your warning, okay? If we come back here, you're done."

"Fine." Puck hissed, closing the door. He looked at Quinn. "I'm gonna go find Santana."

The pair headed back into the yard, and Puck found Santana smoking with Brittany. He walked over to the girls, leaving Quinn alone by the back door.

"Hey." Puck said. "The cops are gonna come shut this down."

"We should probably get rid of the drugs then." Santana noted. "Are you gonna be okay? I don't want you getting arrested."

"I'm good." Puck shrugged. "They're not gonna arrest anybody. They're just gonna shut it down."

"Okay." Santana said. "Then I say, we keep smoking and we crank the music up."

"I agree."