3

"Puckerman! You're late!"

"Shh." Puck hushed Alan as he sat down.

"Are you hungover?" Alan asked.

"No." Puck lied.

"Miss Fabray, I apologize on Noah's behalf." Kat said.

"I guess you have your work cut out for you."

"I guess so."

"Why don't we start with some formal introductions?" Kat suggested. "Ladies, this is Noah Puckerman. Noah, this is Quinn and Charlotte."

Puck looked at the blonde girl across the table and did a double take. He was expecting some dorky theatre nerd, but Quinn wasn't that. She was graceful and so beautiful.

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too." Quinn smiled politely.

"Since you were late, we already discussed everything and made arrangements." Charlotte told Puck. "This relationship will go through your tour when you two will have a clean break up due to your busy schedule. If at any point, your reputation reflects poorly on Quinn, she has the right to end it."

"Noah, you do not have the right to end it. And you will not treat Miss Fabray like the other women you've been with, particularly the ones I've had to personally kick out of your house. Is that clear?" Alan asked Puck.

"Crystal clear." Puck nodded. "Besides, I kinda like it when the woman is in charge."

Kat made a face and sighed. "Noah, this is serious. How do you think it'll look if you lose your house? Or if the tour you've been hinting at doesn't happen? Or-"

"I get it, Kat." Puck cut her off. "Just give me whatever you want me to sign. The sooner we start, the sooner this will be over, right?"

"That's the spirit."