8

"Hey." Puck said. "Breakfast is on the stove. I hope you like scrambled eggs."

"Yeah." Quinn nodded. "Thanks."

"How'd you sleep?" Puck wondered.

"Fine." Quinn shrugged. "What about you? You look like you've been up for hours."

Puck shook his head. "I might head over to the studio to fuck around a little. I thought it might be a good idea for you to come. You know, to keep up our act."

"Right." Quinn said. "Well, maybe we could talk about our backstory over breakfast?"

"Our backstory?" Puck repeated.

"Yeah, like what we're gonna tell people about how or when we got together." Quinn clarified.

"Right." Puck muttered. "Okay, sure."

"Okay." Quinn repeated.

"I'll meet you downstairs." Puck decided. "Come eat before the food gets cold."

"I'll be right there." Quinn promised, and Puck headed downstairs.

-

Puck was scrolling through his phone when Quinn entered the room. She was still in pajamas and a robe.

"So." Puck began.

"So." Quinn repeated as she sat down.

"Well, here's breakfast." Puck noted, putting the plate in front of Quinn.

"Thanks." Quinn responded.

Puck nodded as Quinn began eating.

"So since you're a Broadway actress, do you know Rachel Berry?" Puck blurted.

"I don't know her personally, but I know her husband." Quinn answered.

"You know Finn?" Puck asked.

"We've met a few times." Quinn nodded. "How do you know him?"

"We're best friends." Puck said.

"I find that hard to believe." Quinn blurted.

"Why?" Puck wondered.

"You just seem so different." Quinn shrugged. "You're L.A. and he's New York. And he's so nice."

"We grew up together." Puck added.

"Small world." Quinn noted.

"Yeah." Puck agreed. "We were in glee club together in high school, and after that, a bunch of us moved to L.A., and the rest moved to New York."

Quinn raised her eyebrow. "You were in glee club?"

"Don't judge me." Puck smiled.

"I'm not." Quinn promised. "I was in glee club in high school, too, actually."

"Right." Puck muttered.

"I'm serious." Quinn said. "I've been singing and dancing since I was a little girl."

"How come you've never been in a musical then?" Puck wondered.

"I thought you didn't know anything about my career." Quinn stated.

"I don't, but you made it seem like you're only in plays and stuff." Puck replied.

"I was in some musicals in high school, but my main jobs in New York have been acting and modeling." Quinn nodded. "I've kept up with voice and dance lessons though."

"Cool."