18

Having grown up together, Puck, Finn, and Santana had a tradition for parties. They knew it was immature and irresponsible of them, especially with their growing careers, but they always pregamed for parties together - even if it was their own party.

To keep up the tradition, Puck, Finn, and Santana disappeared shortly after Puck's car was unloaded. They took his driver and drank and smoked while they were driven around L.A.

The party officially started at eight, but the trio didn't head back until almost nine.

When they got there, they got out of the car and followed the music into the yard where they found the party in full swing.

Santana excused herself to find Brittany, and Finn and Puck went to get drinks.

Puck and Finn were standing at the bar when Quinn walked over.

"Hey, I've been looking for you."

"I'm here." Puck replied. "You remember Finn, right?"

"It's good to see you again, Finn." Quinn smiled.

"You, too, Quinn." Finn smiled back. "Having fun?"

"I am." Quinn nodded. "I met a few of your friends already. Would you excuse me and Noah?"

"I'm gonna go find Rachel." Finn decided as he began to walk away. "And then the four of us are doing a shot together."

"Cool." Puck grinned as he turned back to Quinn. "What's up, princess?"

"What's up?" Quinn repeated. "You ditched me."

"It's not like that." Puck swore. "We have a certain way of doing things."

"I don't expect anything here." Quinn clarified. "But you shouldn't have hung me out to dry while you disappeared to get drunk and high."

"Calm down, Dr. Seuss." Puck requested. "Can we talk about this later? I wanna do our shot and introduce you to my friends."

"Fine." Quinn nodded as she folded her arms.

Puck poured four shots when Finn returned with Rachel.

Finn introduced the girls before they all cheered and drank the shot.

"You should meet my brother." Finn suggested. "He works in fashion and is kind of a fan of yours."

"I can take you to meet Kurt, if you want." Rachel offered.

"Sure, thanks." Quinn nodded, and the girls walked away.

Santana walked over to the boys, and the trio did a shot together.

"Remember when we could have party hookups?" Santana asked.

"We still can." Puck noted, sipping his drink as he watched Quinn.

"Cheers to that."