7

"If I'm gonna live here, we need to establish rules." Quinn decided when Puck brought the rest of her things to her room.

"I'm not so big on rules, but that reminds me." Puck said. "What's your safe word?"

"What happened to the tolerable guy I had lunch with?" Quinn asked.

"That was acting." Puck replied. "Pretty convincing, huh?"

Quinn rolled her eyes as she sat down to start unpacking.

"Okay, okay, let's establish rules." Puck nodded. "Rule number one: I think you should walk around the house in your bra and panties at all times."

"I'll leave my body to your misogynistic imagination." Quinn decided. "This place has a lot of space and a lot of cool amenities. So for rule number one, I think if I'm in the home spa or gym, you shouldn't be. And I'll give you space and privacy when you're there."

"Does that include the hot tub?" Puck wondered. "'Cause you're always welcome to join me when I'm in it."

Quinn gave Puck a look.

"Kidding." Puck said. "What other rules do you want?"

"I think it's okay for us to eat together, even if we're not in public." Quinn continued. "But we don't have to rely on each other or wait for each other to eat."

Puck furrowed his eyebrow.

"Like if I'm making breakfast, I can make extra for you." Quinn suggested. "Or if you're ordering in, you can include me."

"Okay." Puck nodded. "Is that it?"

"Real or fake, communication is really important in a relationship so to really sell this, we're gonna need to know each other well." Quinn pointed out. "So I think we should catch up sometimes. Over dinner."

"Dinner's good." Puck stated.

"And last but not least, at least for now, you have to do something about your drug and alcohol problems." Quinn told Puck.

"I don't have problems with drugs or alcohol." Puck insisted.

"Oh, really?" Quinn folded her arms.

"I don't!" Puck exclaimed defensively. He took a deep breath and sighed. "But when we're hanging out, I'll try to cut back."

"Deal." Quinn nodded.

"Is that all?" Puck wondered.

"Wait, I thought of one more." Quinn said.

Puck groaned. "What?"

"You need to start being on time to things." Quinn told him.

"What do I get out of these rules?" Puck questioned Quinn.

"Behave and you'll find out."