9

When Quinn had finished breakfast, Puck cleaned up while she excused herself to shower.

When he was done cleaning up, Puck went outside to clean the pool and lay in the sun.

"Hey." Quinn said, entering the backyard. "Do you still wanna go to the studio?"

"Nah, I think I'm gonna hang out here." Puck replied from his lounge chair. "You can join me if you want."

Quinn shook her head. "We have rules, remember?"

"Right." Puck nodded. "What are you gonna do then?"

Quinn shrugged. "Maybe I'll unpack some more."

"Okay." Puck said. "Well, if you need anything, you know where to find me."

"Okay." Quinn repeated before excusing herself and heading back inside.

"Puckerman!"

Puck opened his eyes and looked at the girls at the gate. "Hey, come in."

Santana led Brittany into the yard, closing the gate behind them.

Puck got up to greet them. "What are you doing here?"

"We came to use the hot tub." Santana replied.

"And make out in it." Brittany added. "You can watch, if you want."

"Britt." Santana shook her head as she looked at Puck. "Is everything okay? I haven't seen the house this quiet since... ever."

"Or this clean." Brittany said.

"I'm just hanging out." Puck shrugged. "But I really wish you called first."

"Since when aren't we allowed to drop by unannounced?" Santana wondered.

"Since I have company." Puck said.

"Company?" Santana repeated, raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah." Puck nodded. "Make yourselves comfortable. I'll be right back."

Puck walked inside and found Quinn upstairs.

"Hey."

"Hey." Quinn repeated. "What's up?"

"Two of my friends are here." Puck said. "And I want you to meet them, but we should figure things out first."

"Right, we never really got to our story, did we?" Quinn asked.

"No we didn't." Puck replied.

"Any ideas?" Quinn wondered.

"We can say we met at a bar in New York." Puck shrugged. "You were fangirling and begged to have a drink with me."

Quinn shook her head. "You wish."

Puck smirked.

"We're not saying that." Quinn added.

"Okay, so we originally met at a show in New York." Puck said. "We've been dating casually for a few months, but became exclusive when you moved to L.A."

"Okay." Quinn nodded. "What show?"

"I can't think of everything, Fabray." Puck stated. "Time for you to contribute."

Quinn rolled her eyes. "Let's say we met at a piano bar in New York. You do know how to play, don't you?"

"Piano? Of course." Puck nodded.

"Okay, so I came in after one of my shows a few months ago and saw you playing the piano while everyone sang along." Quinn decided. "I joined you on the bench for a duet, and we spent the rest of the night together. We made things official when I moved to L.A."

"Okay." Puck said. "Come meet Santana and Brittany."