28

"Happy birthday, Q." Puck smiled when Quinn entered the kitchen. "I hope you're hungry."

"Thanks." Quinn smiled back. "And thank you. You didn't have to do all this."

"It felt weird to not do anything for you." Puck shrugged. "Nothing crazy."

"Right." Quinn nodded.

"I'm gonna shower when you're done eating, and then I'm running out to see Alan and Kat for a quick meeting, so I'll see you later." Puck decided.

"Okay." Quinn responded as her phone went off. "That's my mom. You don't have to wait for me. I'll eat and clean up."

"You sure?" Puck asked.

"Yeah, go." Quinn commanded, putting her phone to her ear. "Hi, Mom."

Puck excused himself and went upstairs to shower. When he was done, he got dressed and headed to the studio.

-

"Hey, how'd your meeting go?" Quinn asked when Puck returned.

"Fine." Puck shrugged. "They announced my tour and posted on all my social medias."

"What do they do if it doesn't sell well?" Quinn wondered.

"It will." Puck swore. "Anyways, I got you something."

"Noah." Quinn sighed.

"It's not a birthday present." Puck promised as he pulled a keychain out of his pocket and handed it to Quinn. "So you don't lose your key to my house. I don't want random strangers coming in."

"I was a random stranger." Quinn reminded Puck.

"You're not anymore." Puck pointed out. "Here."

Quinn took the letter Q keychain and smiled. "Thank you."

"Sure." Puck nodded.

"I'm gonna go get ready." Quinn decided. "Will you come get me when it's time to go?"

"I'll even give you a ten minute warning."

"So sweet."

-

"Q." Puck called as he knocked on her door. "Ten minutes. Are you ready to go?"

"I'm ready." Quinn answered as she opened the door. "Can you zip my dress?"

"Y-Yeah." Puck stuttered as Quinn turned around and held her hair up. He gently grabbed the zipper and slowly zipped the dress. "All set."

Quinn turned back around and smiled. "Thanks."

"You look beautiful." Puck blurted. "Happy birthday, old lady."

"That was almost nice." Quinn laughed lightly. "Thank you. You look very handsome."

"Thanks." Puck said.

"Did you hear anything about your tour sales?" Quinn wondered.

"So far, so good." Puck shrugged. "Especially L.A. and New York."

"That's good." Quinn nodded.

"Yeah." Puck agreed. "Ready to go? Charles is out front."

"Yeah, let's go."