If you've never read a werewolf story

This is for people who haven't read any werewolf stories before, and somehow you've stumbled across and have decided to read this story. For that. Thank you :)

So, Werewolves in this story reside in packs, like normal wolves, but they live in modern houses, and do things that other people do.

But here they have rankings, similar to a pack. Alpha, is the head of the pack. The highest werewolf. Beta is the second in command, almost as powerful as the Alpha, but the Alpha is obviously superior. Then comes gamma, the third in command, and then delta, fourth in command.

Then, the werewolves have only one mate (soulmate) in life. Only one. And they have the ability to recognize them, through scents. Just like wolves. So annually a mating ceremony is held, for the werewolves to find their (soul) mates. Usually you go to the ceremony when you're 18. Not before that.

That's basically it. Werewolves 90% have their mates as werewolves others could be any other creature/human.

Also, you should know that they heal quicker than a human, they're stronger when there's a full moon. They obviously look physically appealing, so they can lure the prey in. So it's basically a literal term. Werewolf. Half human, half Wolf.

That's it. Hope you enjoy it!