The Unveiling

"What?" I asked, too stunned to even comprehend what he had just said.

He smiled a little, then said, "Mates? You're a werewolf aren't you?"

"Look there's–"

"Alpha!" Johnson came running towards us.

"There's a problem, Emily called." He said gripping the phone in his hand, his face full of shock. "There has been an attack."

~~~~~~~~~~

In a few minutes, we were at my house. I quickly called Ashley- the security head.

"Hello, a-Alpha?" She asked; voice trembling.

"What's wrong Ashley?" I asked

"T-there was an a-a security breach, t-two of the guards have been killed." She started crying.

"Ashley, are you alright?" I asked.

"Y-yes I couldn't see t-them they were too f-fast." She said and then suddenly she gasped.

"Ashley! Ashley? Are you okay!?" I screamed into the phone.

"Alpha, there's a message for you on the glass wall." She said and started crying.

"Oh, my Goddess." She whispered.

"Okay, Ashley I need you to focus. Tell me what it says." I asked.

"We're coming for you," She said and began crying again.

I hung up the phone. I quickly texted James, knowing if someone was out there they might have heard me talking.

James, there has been a security breach, someone's coming for me. I'm fine, just come home quick, I think we might finally find out.

As soon as I pressed send, a voice made me jump.

"Hello, to the new Alpha." I turned around to see a tall skinny man, with short-cropped jet-black hair, and black eyes. His skin was paler than the moon. He had a dagger in his hand.

"What do you want?" I asked in an angry tone.

The next second, he was standing close to me. Damn those speed abilities of vampires.

"You." He whispered and dug the dagger into my abdomen.

A gasp escaped my lips as I felt the cold metal inside my stomach.

"I came for you, Zoe. I want to kill you. Like I killed your parents." He said, twisting the dagger inside me. The cut in my abdomen wasn't healing. My eyes weren't focusing clearly.

"Oh, and did I tell you? The dagger was laced with wolfsbane? and with wolfsbane, you can't turn ." He said, smiling at me. "Does it hurt?" He asked as he twisted it again. I could taste blood in my mouth, the poison had started to spread.

My whole body was burning up, reacting to the wolfsbane. I felt a stinging pain in my stomach, I wasn't healing and my vision had started to get blurry.

"Let me go!" I struggled as I felt another pair of cold hands tying my wrists.

"Tie her hands quickly." A woman came behind me and started to tie my hands, the knot was too tight, and I couldn't feel my hands.

"Let me go!" I struggled against the rope.

"Now you're just a weak human. Ha! So weak, so vulnerable." He said as his hand traced along my jaw, his bony fingers resting on my chin.

"Don't touch me, you–"

A punch came flying to my jaw.

"Now, now, Elizabeth, calm down. She cannot even fight in this state."