Expressed feelings

What? Marked? When a werewolf marks his/her mate, they become mentally, physically and emotionally attached. That's why she was hurt, when she saw him.

I sighed, and left the place without a word.

"Zoe!" Tyler called behind me.

I turned around to see his beautiful face.

"Hey, we got the information, we needed, let's talk to James and-" Tyler's phone cut him off.

He took his phone, and started to talk. I rested my hands in my pocket and felt the vial that Marie had given . Should I tell Tyler? Or James? About the ultime? What if they become double protective? I don't want that.

Tyler's face was full of stress as he came towards me.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's just, some pack meeting tomorrow. I haven't been a good Alpha lately." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Can you drive? I don't really want to." I said as I handed the keys to him. The sun was setting, I felt how tired I was as I sat on the passenger seat.

In the middle of the ride, Tyler's phone rang again. I seriously needed to buy a new phone after all this mess is cleared.

"Yeah, she's with me. Hold on." With that Tyler handed me the phone, the caller ID had James's name.

"Zoe? What do we do next?" He asked. "Do you want us to maybe go after him?

Panic immediately rose inside me.

"No! Don't do anything. Just. Tell everyone to stay safe. We just need to see what he's going to do next." I replied, knowing I had to do something.

"Alright. But if anything happens, even anything minor, contact me." He said.

"I will." I said as I hung up.

I sighed, as I rested my head against the seat. Will this ever get over? Ever? Why does he even want me?

The car turned in towards a familiar house. Tyler's. He opened the door and I headed upstairs, to the room I was in before. The familiar room, with large windows, which had a view of a forest and sea.

"Tired?" Tyler asked, as he leaned on the door, with his hands folded across his chest.

"A little." I mumbled as I sat on the soft bed.

Tyler slowly came towards me, he cupped my face with his hands, and came closer. His lips brushed against my jaw, making my heart race faster. Without a second thought , I pulled his shirt towards me, crashing his lips onto mine. Our lips moved in sync as his hands went to my waist, ripping my jacket off, I grabbed his soft hair as he pushed me towards the bed, making me under him, his hands went to the side of my head, as he kissed me. His kiss was full of love , passion and lust. I looked to see his eyes changing colour to deep red.

"Hey." I gasped between the kiss, as I cupped his face in my hands.

He looked at me, as I trailed my fingers across his jaw. He clenched his jaw and looked away, his breathing had become heavy.

"God. You're so hard to resist." He whispered.

As he looked at me, his eyes were now to the normal brown colour.
He kissed my forehead as, he lifted me up, making me sit on the bed. Everytime we would stop, the reality would hit me hard like bricks, making me less happy everytime.

"You must be hungry. I'll get you something to eat." Tyler said as he got up, straightening up his shirt. I smiled as he exited the room. I was so blessed to have a mate like this. But why did he react so wierdly around Danielle?