The confessions

"I can't seem to understand what is happening." Marie said.

"But i-its impossible right? Tyler said he saw light blue eyes." I replied.

"Just because it hasn't happened before doesn't mean it's impossible Zoe." She said seriously.

"Have I lost my wolf?" I mumbled, knowing somewhere we had to talk about this.

"Considering your eyes changed colour, I would say no. But I'm not sure." She said as she walked over to open a small wooden cupboard, and took out a big book whose pages were coming out, the cover was half torn.

She opened the book, and went through the pages, after almost reaching the middle of the book, she turned it towards me and pointed at the picture.

"Look at this wolf. It has blue eyes. They're called the ultime meaning ultimate. They're one of a kind, haven't existed since a more than a 200 years, and are the most powerful and most dangerous werewolf of all times. The last one was a male, his name was Parker, he existed in 1756, that was the last blood of ultime."

I ran my fingers over the rough paper, the wolf drawn here was black and had Steel blue eyes, beneath him was a man his chest torn apart. I gulped.

"How did he get killed?" I asked.

"By a powerful vampire. They feared his power, so killed him." She replied closing the book.

"But I can't be the ultimate, I-" I started but she cut me off.

"He has the same history as yours. Was the most powerful Alpha, survived wolfsbane, and became ultime"

My mouth dropped to the floor.

"I- I can't even shift." I whispered.

She pulled open a drawer and took out a vial. The liquid inside was gold in colour.

"This is the last hope. In a few week there's another full moon. Try this then. But. In a few days there will be a new moon, don't try it then, because there will be adverse consequences." She said handing me the vial.

"What's this?" I asked as I twirled the vial around my finger.

"It's something which we give to pups who don't turn at 13. It forces the wolf out." She replied.

------------

I drove back to my house to see Aubrey, Tyler, James and Alice talking.

"Sorry Zoe, I shouted at you back there." Aubrey said softly as she came towards me.

Instead of replying I asked James a question. "If you guys are here, where's Christopher?"

"Alpha Raymond is taking care of him." Tyler said.

"Any luck at Marie's?" James asked.

Ofcourse. They had followed me. But they didn't want to disturb me.

I shook my head.

"I'm going to meet Alpha Raymond." I said as I started to walk back.

I started the engine and the door next to opened, Tyler sat in and looked at me. Without saying anything I started to drive.

"Are we gonna talk?" He said.

"About what?" I said as my hands gripped the steering wheel.

"About what Christopher said." He said keeping his eyes on me.

I didn't say anything. He sighed.

"Just so you know. I'm not letting you go anywhere."

----